• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Djdehaas

Jan 6, 2018
i have a lg tv connected by cable 100mbs speed. Ima using the app smart iptv the sound not sync with picture. Can sameo help to fix it.
thanks
dj

ryan j scott

Jan 16, 2018
my iptv loads fine but when i am on a channel and press the 'back' button or just go back as if i wanted to pick something els to watch a notice says i have no playlist added?

any help?

Zabatsu

Jan 3, 2018
my iptv loads fine but when i am on a channel and press the 'back' button or just go back as if i wanted to pick something els to watch a notice says i have no playlist added?

any help?
If you use the Smart IPTV app on your TV be sure to lock your MAC-address that's being used in the app so that it doesn't get cleared
on their server.

Also verify that your TV doesn't switch between WIFI/LAN. Because if this happens, your Smart-IPTV will do a lookup towards their server, on the wrong MAC-address
which would result in you "not having a playlist". Which is correct, if it did change network-card, because you have no playlist uploaded towards that MAC-address.
Each network-card has it's own MAC-address.

Reactions: Budaker

ryan j scott

Jan 16, 2018
If you use the Smart IPTV app on your TV be sure to lock your MAC-address that's being used in the app so that it doesn't get cleared
on their server.

Also verify that your TV doesn't switch between WIFI/LAN. Because if this happens, your Smart-IPTV will do a lookup towards their server, on the wrong MAC-address
which would result in you "not having a playlist". Which is correct, if it did change network-card, because you have no playlist uploaded towards that MAC-address.
Each network-card has it's own MAC-address.[/QUOTE

thanks,
just done this but the problem still persists.
it loads fine. goes onto the channel fine. as soon as i click off the channel a big notice comes up saying that my mac adress is activated but no playlist uploaded?

Zabatsu

Jan 3, 2018
on their server.

thanks,
it loads fine. goes onto the channel fine. as soon as i click off the channel a big notice comes up saying that my mac adress is activated but no playlist uploaded?

Are you sure that you locked your MAC-address? It can be a bit tricky to do at first, since the description of when you do it, isn't the best. When you're inside the settings menu, do you see a padlock in the top-right corner of your MAC-address inside the Smart IPTV app?
Also, be sure when you upload your playlist, to chose the value "Save online" on siptv.

ryan j scott

Jan 16, 2018
on their server.

thanks,

Are you sure that you locked your MAC-address? It can be a bit tricky to do at first, since the description of when you do it, isn't the best. When you're inside the settings menu, do you see a padlock in the top-right corner of your MAC-address inside the Smart IPTV app?
Also, be sure when you upload your playlist, to chose the value "Save online" on siptv.
thanks mate i think thats it now, different layout on the app? could the actual iptv app maybe been updating?
how can you change the lock code for your mac?

ryan j scott

Jan 16, 2018
also does anyone know how to get rid of subtitles? tried every settings and boxes as i can find but no luck

cheers

Zabatsu

Jan 3, 2018

thanks mate i think thats it now, different layout on the app? could the actual iptv app maybe been updating?
how can you change the lock code for your mac?

also does anyone know how to get rid of subtitles? tried every settings and boxes as i can find but no luck
cheers
Hey mate. No worries. You can't change the lock-code as far as I know, it's setup with "0000" as standard.
So as long as you have the "padlock" next to your macaddress in your settings, you should be fine.

When you're on any channel at all, on an LG tv, you can turn off subtitles on that specific channel by pressing the red button, then the green button.
This will inactivate the subtitles on this specifci channel if they are handled externally (which most movie channels do).
However, standard-channels that have hard-coded subtitles imbedded in the video, you won't be able to remove since they
have been hard-coded directly into the video that the channel is distributing.

markyG

Jan 19, 2018
hi- really looking for some help before i go insain. ive got a brand new LG ultra hd tv smart etc - installed the smart ip tv app - paid the £5 - found a list created the m3u file saved- loaded it onto the tv - list comes up- but no streaming! nothing on all the times ive tried - just get buffering then retrying 1. retrying 2 etc?? please can someone help!! - im using sky broadband with shield removed. will some genuis give me a fix? much apriciated

Zabatsu

Jan 3, 2018
hi- really looking for some help before i go insain. ive got a brand new LG ultra hd tv smart etc - installed the smart ip tv app - paid the £5 - found a list created the m3u file saved- loaded it onto the tv - list comes up- but no streaming! nothing on all the times ive tried - just get buffering then retrying 1. retrying 2 etc?? please can someone help!! - im using sky broadband with shield removed. will some genuis give me a fix? much apriciated
Not really sure where you've received the playlist. But if what you're using is a free playlist, you can't expect it to work flawlessly and user-error is a common issue when editing/saving the playlist itself.
If you use the Smart IPTV app you have to follow the exact guidelines on how to upload your playlist for it to work with your TV and the Smart IPTV app.

When you edit your m3u file, open it in NotePad++
Use NotePad++ when you edit your m3u file and be sure to encode it in UTF-8 without BOM before saving the file.
Then upload it via siptv's website according to their guides.

Guide:
http://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/howto/playlist.html

Hope this helps you out.

markyG

Jan 19, 2018
so how i was told - using macbook - on pastebin - search ie skysports - search by date - then dowload - duplicate - save as .m3u or .m3u8 ? then upload ... where am i going wrong - ive just managed to get one russian playlist on with but no good to me thanks for quick reply

Zabatsu

Jan 3, 2018
so how i was told - using macbook - on pastebin - search ie skysports - search by date - then dowload - duplicate - save as .m3u or .m3u8 ? then upload ... where am i going wrong - ive just managed to get one russian playlist on with but no good to me thanks for quick reply
No problem :)

The file should be a .m3u file encoded in UTF-8 without BOM as I said above and you also have to follow the correct editing
guidelines of the m3u file for it to work correctly.

Unfortunately I can't help out with your playlist sources since I myself go with a provided sub where everything like this
is already sorted out. I would recommend you to contact a reseller and ask for a trial sub and test it out that way instead
if you don't manage to get your edited m3u file to work.

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
free list online = zero support here , buy your subscription here from a reseller or iptv stack to get support here

Reactions: wobbl3r

markyG

Jan 19, 2018
ok- so ive found a list im happy with working but it black screens every 5 seconds sometimes skipping back a few seconds when watching live football - wired connections tried rebooting tv/router etc any ideas how to fix the buffering ??? thanks

Sohel

Sep 30, 2017
ok- so ive found a list im happy with working but it black screens every 5 seconds sometimes skipping back a few seconds when watching live football - wired connections tried rebooting tv/router etc any ideas how to fix the buffering ??? thanks
im having the same issue - the broadband speed is fine - just wondering if it has anything to do with being on Sky Broadband - are they blocking streams?

markyG

Jan 19, 2018
im getting the streams and in HD but they buffering like mad its doing my head in - anyone have any ideas