• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

donjuan34

Reseller
Mar 27, 2017
Reseller ID
Donjuan34
yes yes
Steps:
Reinstall two times - done
upload the download link agian with save online -done
Reduce channel size - done
install the new update from 8.Aug. -done
Reboot all DSL connections - done

next to test is i upload not the download link rather the m3u_plus list direct maybe this helps.

Obeid Khaled

Jul 23, 2018
since we reactive the Smart IPTV , the client hasn't any complains about deleting channels .. send the MAC , and ask to reactive the program .
I really don't understand . let me know if that help

Mite1200

Quality reseller since 2017
Jan 22, 2017
Austria
Reseller ID
MITE-IPTV
I have a LG OLED55C7 aswell. My app works fine. :)

Which exact settings did you choose on sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* when uploading? Have you tried choosing "Various" and "Enable list logos" for example? And do you upload your playlist with a link or as a file? Have you tried both versions? You could also try choosing "save online" if you haven't checked it yet.

Is your playlist encoded in UTF-8?

jslmedia

Aug 6, 2018
im running smart iptv app on a LG smart tv, im getting check playlist no 1 url on it, but when I put my virgin hub 3 into modem mode everything works great soon as its set back to standard for wireless etc, I get the same error again any one any ideas on this

thanks

paul63

May 16, 2018
Good evening all
Have a vpn installed on my pc and my LG tv is connected by Ethernet power line adapter is my tv being protected by the vpn or do I need to do something else
Regards
Paul

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,
our service does not support any VPN or Proxy.
Regards,

BecRay

Aug 30, 2018
So I have an LG Smart TV that I’ve had for 3 years. I have downloaded the Smart IPTV app from the App Store. The first screen I had said to pay the one time activation fee (around £5) so I’ve paid this. I’ve contacted 2 separate trial providers with my MAC address and neither have worked. My TV just displays a list of 8 “example” channels.
I have tried uninstalling, reloading (about 1000 times!!) switching everything off. Nothing seems to work!!
Please can anyone help!

Qiptv

Aug 20, 2018
Europe
Reseller ID
QQiptv
I would say this to your Reseller. Send him your Smart IPTV MAC adress that he can upload your List..
Delete App and download again maybe it can help..

Jaceck

Dec 7, 2017
Did you put in your mac address when buying the app? here's a guide how to set it up. Hope it helps