• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

mrbox201

Oct 3, 2016
Hi all,

Have a mag 254 for years with relatively few issues.

Recently mag portal loads but no channels will stream. My sub is working fine on Android apps e.g gse, and also on Samsung smart TV app.

All DNS values set to 8.8.8.8.

Iptvstack mag portal url is blocked on device but not reseller mag portal.

Does anyone have a solution for the mag?

UKTVTelly

Nov 1, 2019
Reseller ID
Uktvtelly@hotmail.com
Sounds like you have auto software update active. Disable it and downgrade to a version from early last year and try again.

brianharr1605

Jan 14, 2020
Hi,

I have downloaded the image for MAG322 noblock from: MAG322 https://cdn-static.ams3.cdn.digitaloceanspaces.com/infomir/noblock/mag322-noblock.zip

But I cannot upgrade the image with my MAG322, due of I got an error message "wrong signature".

I opened the image with an editor and it looks like the file is for the MAG324 model. I double check it twice...

Top lines from the image in a editor:

STB Model:MAG324
Date:Sun Jan 13 15:34:53 GMT 2019
Image Version:302
Image Description:NOBLOCK_324
VerUpdateAPI:2
Kernel size:5161163
Image size:133325063
Env size:161 138486226
Start data...

Can someone please provide the correct 322_noblock image.

Brato

Reseller
Jul 19, 2017
Anyone have any idea why i get only 10mbit to my mag box when i have 100 mbit , if i take same wire that i use to mag and put in my pc then i get 100mbit down...

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
Reset box on factory settings or use another internet cable.

kakovatos7

Apr 3, 2020
Hi all,

I have an issue with my Mag 322 device remote control. The control has been locked and none of the keys is working, even after restart the device and take off/on the batteries from the remote control.

I have tried the solution to press keys Setup and OK at the same time but seems it's not working.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
If your remote is broken buy a new one.. they are cheap to buy on Ebay or elsewhere..

OR

Open your remote using a thin bladed screw driver or knife.. please note this cold leave some surface damage to the remote.. take it apart and clean the contact surfaces.. put back together and see if iot has helped.

OR

using a mobile as a remote (i only know about the Android version.. if you have an Apple you will have to look yourself)

In system settings go to remote control.. this is usually off.. so switch it on and give the device a name any name you pick.. setup password (numbers) 1234 eg.. SAVE and exit settings..

go into google playstore and look for magic remote (from infomir) install on phone.. wifi on.. download app to phone.. open app.. select device.. use password.. pick remote (changable).. try this for yourself..

kakovatos7

Apr 3, 2020
Thank you for the reply.

I have already downloaded the application as a temporary solution.
The remote is not broken or damaged at all, just someone pressed a combination of keys somehow and it is locked, and no key is working. I imagine a reset somehow can be done, and this is what I am looking for.
Of course I don't want to cause any damage to the remote, so definitely I won't put any knife or anything like this.
As a last solution, I can buy a new one but in my country the shops are closed cause of the virus and the delivery will take too long cause of the situation.

Any other suggestions?

harpdog

Apr 13, 2019
Reseller ID
boogie
use a mouse? I do I like it better than remote because it is faster

kakovatos7

Apr 3, 2020
Sorry but I don't search for an alternative method, I don't enjoy either a mouse or mobile app more than the remote control, so I just need to know if there is a way to reset the remote control.

soa008

Nov 29, 2020
Hey guys.
I have a mag322 w1. I don't know if my question has been answered ( lord 44 pages to hard to read them all) . I have it for one year
My internet speed is 50Mbps and i use wifi connection on the shame room but i get only 4-5mbps which makes the channels to lag a lot.
If i use ethernet the speed is up to 35 mbps but it is not convinient to use ethernet.
So i ask if there is a way to fix this
Thanks in advace

JustG

Sep 7, 2020
If you can't run an ethernet cable then use an Ethernet over powerline adaptor also called Homeplug. ie: tp-link av600 or similar. These will send the ethernet signal over the household electrical wiring and usually give you a more stable connection than WiFi.

jordanakis

Feb 24, 2021
Hello, i have a mag254 and i am trying to put a new subscription on it but despite i made all the necessary resets it still shows me STB IS BLOCKED CALL PROVIDER. The one I had before i can't contact with him. Is there any way i can factory reset this device?
Thank you

celtman

Mar 11, 2021
Hello,

This thread is dedicated to technical question and installation tutorials regarding MAG 245/322.
Feel free to submit your questions and receive technical support from other community members.
what is the best firmware for mag322?last update from june/2020 gives me a black screen and remote willnot work

Ayti88

Nov 24, 2016
Hi Guys, i have a MAG 254, the problem that i have is, when i take a country example German, then the page is coming but only what i see ist the Page loading and no Channels, when i try this 5 times its worked. The same problem occurs when I want to switch to the next channel page, it always comes up with page loading and no channels.

sjrooje

Jan 4, 2022
Hi all,

It has been already came by a couple times on this topic but hereby another one as i'm out of ideas :

Issue with portal loading.

I have a MAG322 - network is perfectly fine with 500MB/s. LAN connected.
Software updated as per ideas given by this topic.
Attempted to use another portal address given by the supplier.
Set device back to factory settings
tried with WIfi connection

Do we have any other ideas ?