• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Coffer52

Aug 2, 2019
Hey guys I have a MAG322, when I update to the Jan 2019 version of the FW and I try to change channels the device locks and I have to disconnect the power to restart it. I reverted back to the previous version in 2018 and it works fine?

Freddy2354

Aug 10, 2019
Hi guys, hope someone can help.

Ive recently started using the MAG322. When i use the videoclub to watch movies they start perfectly but then 2-3 minutes into it, it starts buffering/stuttering. I am using ethernet, and have adjusted the buffer, with no success.

The iptv side of things works perfectly, there is no buffer at all.

Thanks in advanced.

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
Hi guys, hope someone can help.

Ive recently started using the MAG322. When i use the videoclub to watch movies they start perfectly but then 2-3 minutes into it, it starts buffering/stuttering. I am using ethernet, and have adjusted the buffer, with no success.

The iptv side of things works perfectly, there is no buffer at all.

Thanks in advanced.
Hi,
Did you traid to change network DNS to 8888/8844
Did you traid to test on another device?
Did you traid to change line password.
Did you traid to clean data and cache on your device
Did you traid to restart your network router

harpdog

Apr 13, 2019
Reseller ID
boogie
Did u contact provider as many VOD come from different sources than live tv

Freddy2354

Aug 10, 2019
Hi,
Did you traid to change network DNS to 8888/8844
Did you traid to test on another device?
Did you traid to change line password.
Did you traid to clean data and cache on your device
Did you traid to restart your network router
Sorry im abit of a newbie to all of this.

So the movie starts fine, and then gets very choppy for around 30 seconds, but then runs fine for the next 15-20 mins until it happens again.

I have now changed the DNS.

Streaming on other devices seems fine ie netflix etc. Im not sure how i would test this service on a different device other than the mag box.

I have tried searching how to clean data/cache but cannot find an option on the mag322.

I did restart the router. I noticed that when doing a speed check on the mag device i only get 50mb... but when i run a speed test from laptop or mobile phone its normal around 200mb. Could this be the issue?

Appreciate your prompt response.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense

So the movie starts fine, and then gets very choppy for around 30 seconds, but then runs fine for the next 15-20 mins until it happens again.

Streaming on other devices seems fine ie netflix etc. Im not sure how i would test this service on a different device other than the mag box.

I have tried searching how to clean data/cache but cannot find an option on the mag322.

I did restart the router. I noticed that when doing a speed check on the mag device i only get 50mb... but when i run a speed test from laptop or mobile phone its normal around 200mb. Could this be the issue?

Try removing unwanted countries from the list using your dashboard in order to free up memory of the box :)

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller

MAG support max 100Mb

Try to install GSE iptv on you phone and test it with that application. You will need your m3u url or Xtream API adress. Contact your reseller to get it.

PM me if you need more help :)

Gnoll

Sep 1, 2019
I recently changed from a MAg254 to a Mag322w1. All seems good apart from accessing my NAS files which worked just fine on the 254.

If I connect the 322 with an ethernet cable and stop the iptv subscription portal from loading then from the 'basic' menu I can browse to the NAS video files in the UPnP section just fine. However, if I then restart and let the iptv subscription portal load, when I go into the Media Browser section there's nothing listed in the UPnP section. Not a sausage. Moreover, if I unplug the ethernet cable to use the wireless option then nothing shows even in the 'basic' menu even if I change the advanced settings to Wireless. All the tv channels, VoD etc work perfectly. It's just getting to my files that seem to be an issue.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Gnoll

Sep 1, 2019
I recently changed from a MAg254 to a Mag322w1. All seems good apart from accessing my NAS files which worked just fine on the 254.

If I connect the 322 with an ethernet cable and stop the iptv subscription portal from loading then from the 'basic' menu I can browse to the NAS video files in the UPnP section just fine. However, if I then restart and let the iptv subscription portal load, when I go into the Media Browser section there's nothing listed in the UPnP section. Not a sausage. Moreover, if I unplug the ethernet cable to use the wireless option then nothing shows even in the 'basic' menu even if I change the advanced settings to Wireless. All the tv channels, VoD etc work perfectly. It's just getting to my files that seem to be an issue.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
I played around with a load of settings last night on the router, NAS and mag box and in the end, through sheer trial and error, got access to the NAS working in the inner portal with the wireless but there's still nothing showing in the iptv portal 'Media Browser' section.

muli

Apr 17, 2017
Tried to downgrade mag254w2, didnt work. It gave me "Bad signature". Somebody got any idea what to do?

muli

Apr 17, 2017
It worked great. It seemed to have autoupdate shut down by default. Thanks !:) I was boored so had to try it haha

Reactions: srale

pr9301

Dec 12, 2019
Hi,
I have recently purchased the MAG 322 box and all of a sudden I recieved a page loading error. On the right hand side of my screen, the internet says "not available", the ethernet says "not connected" but the Wifi says "enabled" and provides me with a IP address. I have tried factory reseting and rebooting the device multiplte times but nothing is working. Please help!