• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Emir

Sep 10, 2017
I have the same problem did you manage to solve it ?
Or does someone know how to solve it ?
I got internet and when i delete my mac adress from the dashboard i got the message ''your stb is blocked"

Emir

Sep 10, 2017
"
Actually I have a problem while trying to load the iptv portal.

Usecase:
1. Start MAG254
2. Infomir start screen in loading
3. loading portal screen appears
4. Black screen

Now I just have a black screen, nothing is loading anymore. No blue background as it was some days ago. I just can push the menu button on my remot to get in the settings menu. Reload portal, rboot device etc. does not work.

Any idea what to do?
"
I got internet and when i delete my mac adress from the dashboard i got the message ''your stb is blocked"

Reactions: FactorHD

Tony_081

Oct 24, 2018
hello, my Mag 250 is back but every 2 days I have to program again with jtag, although autoupdate is off.
Where is the problem, my box does not take imageupdate from usb_

Thanks in advance

FactorHD

Reseller
Nov 21, 2016
Hello friends,

My clients using mag250 can not connect to the portal, when charging portal the stb reboot

Someone experience the same problem?
Solutions?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Happy New year 2019 For All

FactorHD

Reseller
Nov 21, 2016
"

Usecase:
1. Start MAG254
4. Black screen

Now I just have a black screen, nothing is loading anymore. No blue background as it was some days ago. I just can push the menu button on my remot to get in the settings menu. Reload portal, rboot device etc. does not work.

Any idea what to do?
"
The same with my clients using mag250...

Solutions?!?!

olz

Jan 12, 2019
I have followed the guide and it all worked as blue light now come on, however when box is reset and menu is pressed, it doesn't go to bios, i am stuck at the dchp and then to sft. can anyone help on this matter?

betsy

Sep 28, 2018
I have followed the guide and it all worked as blue light now come on, however when box is reset and menu is pressed, it doesn't go to bios, i am stuck at the dchp and then to sft. can anyone help on this matter?
Have you make sure that you changed the Boot type from DHCP to NAND inside the BIOS?

Reactions: Nonid

remtvplus

Reseller
Dec 2, 2016
Reseller ID
remtvplus
Hello friends,

My clients using mag250 can not connect to the portal, when charging portal the stb reboot

Someone experience the same problem?
Solutions?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Happy New year 2019 For All
I saw the same problem with the Mag250. Is there any solution?

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
I saw the same problem with the Mag250. Is there any solution?
Hello,

please remove unwanted bouquets from your dashboard or your memory may get full.
Afterwards, restart the router and your Mag Device and try again, please.

Regards.

remtvplus

Reseller
Dec 2, 2016
Reseller ID
remtvplus
Hello,

please remove unwanted bouquets from your dashboard or your memory may get full.
Afterwards, restart the router and your Mag Device and try again, please.

Regards.
thank you very much for the information

Reactions: Nonid

olz

Jan 12, 2019
This has now been fixed, simple as change the batteries in the remote as its very weak. Allow me to get into bios.

yvourazeris

Feb 2, 2019
Goodmorning i am having the same issue with my mag 250 when its loading the portal it restrts before finshed loading and get stucked
Anyone has solved this problem
Thank you in advance

remtvplus

Reseller
Dec 2, 2016
Reseller ID
remtvplus
Goodmorning i am having the same issue with my mag 250 when its loading the portal it restrts before finshed loading and get stucked
Anyone has solved this problem
Thank you in advance
please remove unwanted bouquets from your dashboard

Cossan

Feb 7, 2019

Usecase:
1. Start MAG254
4. Black screen

Any idea what to do?
In the inner portal go to settings/system settings/network and What ever option u use for your internet change from auto-DHCP to auto-dhcp/manual dns. And on manual dns you put 8.8.8.8 save and reboot. IF still same problem you should try to contact support of your portal. Cause then your ip is blocked. So its either a dns problem with your internet provider or your ip is blocked from portal.