• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Hi again all!

I have one question?

If i add Rapid IPTV to my Mag 256 box now, will i get banned/blocked?
I have the Rapid IPTV on my Samsung smart tv now, and i think it's the MAC address of the tv that the subscription is paired to? Or is it??

I'm starting to be frustrated here. :disappointed: Have contacted Rapid IPTV 2 times (monday and wednesday) but haven't heard from him yet??
No, you have to ask switch the account

Franqie

Here to help you become official Reseller!
Reseller
Dec 29, 2016
Reseller ID
Franqie
Het @Edvardsen, these guys are extremely busy, but be sure @Rapid IPTV wiil contact you.. These guys are great but sometime it just takes some time and patience :)

Reactions: Rapid IPTV

Edvardsen

Sep 6, 2016
Norway
Hi again Cuvillier and Franqie.

And thanks for answering me.

Ok i will wait a little bit more, but i'm almost out of patience..

Should i PM @Rapid IPTV again?
I have contacted him twice already, and i do not like to nag!

Regards
Edvardsen

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Hi again Cuvillier and Franqie.

And thanks for answering me.

Ok i will wait a little bit more, but i'm almost out of patience..

Should i PM @Rapid IPTV again?
I have contacted him twice already, and i do not like to nag!

Regards
Edvardsen
He is busy, more patience is needed.. :S :)
Try to update your PM

Edvardsen

Sep 6, 2016
Norway
Hi Rapid IPTV.

I totaly understand that you are busy..;)

And i have replied the PM from you.

Thanks for answering me!!

Regards
Edvardsen

Edvardsen

Sep 6, 2016
Norway
Hi all.

I'm trying to connect to my NAS in the server portal. It shows up under LAN but nothing when i click on it?
All works fine if i go to the inner portal, there i can browse the files i have on my NAS and the movies play just fine.

Is this a bug? Or is it somthing i have done wrong?

NAS:
Synology DS710+

Thanks for all help!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sibbe

Dzivo

Oct 10, 2016
Hi,

Trying to turn my box but it doesnt work. I just get "page loading error" and the picture with -try again - Embedded portal - Rapidiptv - System settings and information on my internet on the right side?

Tell me what you need from me and ill provide you with information.

Bulle03

Jan 26, 2017
Hi
I've been running 2 MAG256 boxes for about a month now. Even before the problems for Rapid started I didnt have any EPG.
Is it possible to have EPG and/or timeshift on MAG256?
I also have a Nvidia Shield that is running Kodi, anybody tried on such device?
I also have a new Samsung tv, should I instead run Smart IPTV directly on the TV?

What is the best solution for me?

krayhan

Jan 1, 2017
Reseller ID
Looking....
SmartIptv has its own EPG which works on most channels. You can't timeshift neither select multi subs
with SmartIptv.

Bulle03

Jan 26, 2017
Thanks for the reply. The EPG works fine now but I still want to be able to timeshift...

Fredrik

Jan 2, 2017
I have a Mag256 working good expect one thing. EPG doesn´t work at all. How can I get it to work again?

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
I have a Mag256 working good expect one thing. EPG doesn´t work at all. How can I get it to work again?
Epg for MAG coming with stream only from server so Rapid need to fix that

Xhavit Malushaj

Oct 24, 2016
Hi guys,

finally I found this forum again so I can ask you for help:grimacing:

I bought a Mag 256 a month ago and I have a strange issue with the box. I use the Siptv portal btw.
I edited my list with xtream-editor and it worked well but whenever I switched the channels quickly, the channels stopped working. It said connecting but nothing happened. So I had to hard restart the box. The same happened when I tried to open a channel which didn´t work. Then no channel worked and I need to restart again. That´s really depressing.

I thought it was a problem that came with the custom xtream list so I loaded the original list and it worked with fast switching channels but I still have the problem that none of the channels work until I do a hard restart when I try to open a channel that doesn´t work.

Can anyone relate with this? Does anybody have a solution?

Thanks

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Hi guys,

I bought a Mag 256 a month ago and I have a strange issue with the box. I use the Siptv portal btw.
I edited my list with xtream-editor and it worked well but whenever I switched the channels quickly, the channels stopped working. It said connecting but nothing happened. So I had to hard restart the box. The same happened when I tried to open a channel which didn´t work. Then no channel worked and I need to restart again. That´s really depressing.

I thought it was a problem that came with the custom xtream list so I loaded the original list and it worked with fast switching channels but I still have the problem that none of the channels work until I do a hard restart when I try to open a channel that doesn´t work.

Thanks
I had this issue too. The solution is to change settings of your router. Try change security encryption.

Xhavit Malushaj

Oct 24, 2016
Hi guys,

Thanks
I had this issue too. The solution is to change settings of your router. Try change security encryption.
thanks for the reply. I am at work now so can´t do it right now but what exactly did you change in the router settings?
cheers

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Hi guys,

Thanks
thanks for the reply. I am at work now so can´t do it right now but what exactly did you change in the router settings?
cheers
I think you should see about change the security encryption for example WPA AES