• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

BrokenChaos

Feb 4, 2017
Global Supplier
tvinthailand.com
Reseller ID
TVinThailand
Hi guys,

finally I found this forum again so I can ask you for help:grimacing:

I bought a Mag 256 a month ago and I have a strange issue with the box. I use the Siptv portal btw.
I edited my list with xtream-editor and it worked well but whenever I switched the channels quickly, the channels stopped working. It said connecting but nothing happened. So I had to hard restart the box. The same happened when I tried to open a channel which didn´t work. Then no channel worked and I need to restart again. That´s really depressing.

I thought it was a problem that came with the custom xtream list so I loaded the original list and it worked with fast switching channels but I still have the problem that none of the channels work until I do a hard restart when I try to open a channel that doesn´t work.

Can anyone relate with this? Does anybody have a solution?

Thanks
So it worked with the old list but not new list?

Not sure how a routing change would be the issue...

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Hi guys,

I bought a Mag 256 a month ago and I have a strange issue with the box. I use the Siptv portal btw.
I edited my list with xtream-editor and it worked well but whenever I switched the channels quickly, the channels stopped working. It said connecting but nothing happened. So I had to hard restart the box. The same happened when I tried to open a channel which didn´t work. Then no channel worked and I need to restart again. That´s really depressing.

I thought it was a problem that came with the custom xtream list so I loaded the original list and it worked with fast switching channels but I still have the problem that none of the channels work until I do a hard restart when I try to open a channel that doesn´t work.

Thanks

I had this issue too. I disable the WiFi and enable it again it solve the problem. When I try on other WiFi hot-spot, no problem, only my WiFi. I seen on Internet it could be security encryption issue for the device.

BrokenChaos

Feb 4, 2017
Global Supplier
tvinthailand.com
Reseller ID
TVinThailand
Hi guys,

Thanks

I had this issue too. I disable the WiFi and enable it again it solve the problem. When I try on other WiFi hot-spot, no problem, only my WiFi. I seen on Internet it could be security encryption issue for the device.
But the dude said it works fine with the old stream.... so how would a router reboot or whatever make a difference to how the stream is processed?
I dont understand your logic

Reactions: Orzabit

Xhavit Malushaj

Oct 24, 2016

But the dude said it works fine with the old stream.... so how would a router reboot or whatever make a difference to how the stream is processed?
the only thing that works better with the original list is that it doesn´t lose connection when I quickly zap through the channels.except if I try to open a not working channel. then as I already said nothing works and I need to restart. It´s like the device loses connection to the service or so. i don´t know i thought maybe it´s a known issue.
btw @Cuvillier my box is connected via Lan cable not wifi.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier

I have a difficult time interpreting the question. But I must say that I use Smart IPTV on my Android box with a link from xtream-editor.com and it works perfectly. So I suggest to him to check the parameters of his router and say if he uses an ethernet cable or WiFi.

BrokenChaos

Feb 4, 2017
Global Supplier
tvinthailand.com
Reseller ID
TVinThailand
the only thing that works better with the original list is that it doesn´t lose connection when I quickly zap through the channels.except if I try to open a not working channel. then as I already said nothing works and I need to restart. It´s like the device loses connection to the service or so. i don´t know i thought maybe it´s a known issue.
Can you contact a group or someone from an xtream or MAG forum as I would hate to see you wasting time on information that may end up useless.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
This can be interpreted in different ways. By the way, when you upload the playlist, it was the file where the link directly? With the "Keep online" function enabled?

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Can you contact a group or someone from an xtream or MAG forum as I would hate to see you wasting time on information that may end up useless.
Xtream editor pro has ticket function, so he contact them. But i would say I don't have issues in my side.

Xhavit Malushaj

Oct 24, 2016
I have a difficult time interpreting the question. But I must say that I use Smart IPTV on my Android box with a link from xtream-editor.com and it works perfectly. So I suggest to him to check the parameters of his router and say if he uses an ethernet cable or WiFi.
what´t the problem with my question? I can explain further if needed.
when I upload the list I insert only the url here sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/mylist
since I don´t have problems loading the playlist i never checked "keep online" because of this :

"Warning! Use Keep online ONLY if you have problems loading playlist on your TV."

I already contacted the xtream and siptv team. they say the problem is not with them so I thought I should post here

maybe I should send the device back.

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Hey guys,

are their news about the epg in mag?

Is it working?

Greetings

goxa

Nov 7, 2016
CH
xtream-editor.com
Reseller ID
goxa
when I upload the list I insert only the url here sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/mylist
since I don´t have problems loading the playlist i never checked "keep online" because of this :

"Warning! Use Keep online ONLY if you have problems loading playlist on your TV."

I already contacted the xtream and siptv team. they say the problem is not with them so I thought I should post here

For real? I can not remember a support ticket :)
Try it again. With sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* and xtream-editor.com it works. The prerequisite is that you convert your MAG line into an M3u

Reactions: BrokenChaos

riboy

Nov 20, 2016
Germany

Try it again. With sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* and xtream-editor.com it works. The prerequisite is that you convert your MAG line into an M3u
whit exream editor works very good

Xhavit Malushaj

Oct 24, 2016

Yes for real. I have an account and wrote an E-Mail to support@xtream... from my E-Mail adress xha.mazing...

Yesterday I was watching Bundesliga Konferenz on Sky Bundesliga 1. Then I switched through the other Sky Bundesliga channels 1,2,3,4 etc.
so Sky Bundesliga 6 didn´t work for me. It said connecting and I had to restart the Mag Box completely because none of the other channels were working anymore(not just switching it off and back on with the remote).

I am not saying that this is a Xtream-editor problem! It´s a general problem I am having. The problem with my edited xtream line was only that I lost connection when I switched the channels quick.

Xhavit Malushaj

Oct 24, 2016
whit exream editor works very good
well i couldn't imagine why peopel are going to use m3u in a mag ? , this is the worste thing you can do actually use better a mag line directly :)

if you want to use them on ur phone or something convert them back to m3u ... best thing ever ;)
I am using the original m3u link because I don´t like the Rapid Portal. I think the Smart IPTV Portal is the best and fastest.
Everybody I know uses it without problems.

riboy

Nov 20, 2016
Germany

Yes for real. I have an account and wrote an E-Mail to support@xtream... from my E-Mail adress xha.mazing...

Yesterday I was watching Bundesliga Konferenz on Sky Bundesliga 1. Then I switched through the other Sky Bundesliga channels 1,2,3,4 etc.
so Sky Bundesliga 6 didn´t work for me. It said connecting and I had to restart the Mag Box completely because none of the other channels were working anymore(not just switching it off and back on with the remote).

I am not saying that this is a Xtream-editor problem! It´s a general problem I am having. The problem with my edited xtream line was only that I lost connection when I switched the channels quick.
yesterday problem whit bundesliga 6 by stream issus