• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

BOTL

Dec 12, 2017
Well guys today it started again. No sound right after I turned on the box. Checked eveything, restarted the box. We are hopefully trying to figure out whats wrong but this is getting irritating.
Will keep you guys posted.

talby66

Jan 7, 2018
Hi,
I have a mag256 which has h/w version 7.11-cyb-00 manufactured 6/10/17. This box has stuttering/freezing issues on detailed or fast moving scenes. I see that there is a later version of the hardware, 7.2, which must have been available at the end of 2016. From what I see 7.2 doesn't have these issues, I am confused as to why mine is an earlier version given I bought it towards the end of 2017 and would like to know if anyone else has these issues and knows how to either fix them or be sure of getting the new hardware if I buy another one. All help gratefully accepted.

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
Hi,
I have a mag256 which has h/w version 7.11-cyb-00 manufactured 6/10/17. This box has stuttering/freezing issues on detailed or fast moving scenes. I see that there is a later version of the hardware, 7.2, which must have been available at the end of 2016. From what I see 7.2 doesn't have these issues, I am confused as to why mine is an earlier version given I bought it towards the end of 2017 and would like to know if anyone else has these issues and knows how to either fix them or be sure of getting the new hardware if I buy another one. All help gratefully accepted.
https://www.infomir.eu/eng/support/form/support.php

have you tried there

talby66

Jan 7, 2018
Hi,
https://www.infomir.eu/eng/support/form/support.php

have you tried there
Thanks, I have tried there but haven't had any response (over a week now). I'll give them another go.

Mel

Jan 19, 2018
I seem to get only around 20 Mbps on the mag 256 w2 box (wired or wireless), but the rest of my devices get 40 mpbs to 80 mpbs...any idea why this is happening and if i can tweak it to make if faster?

Ahmad Taiy

Sep 16, 2017
Hi,
I have the same problem with my MAG 256 W2. I can see all available subtitles on the list, but do not appear on the movies. I get the text up once after each time I start my MAG again. After the movie is finished playing and the box goes into save mode, the subtitle stops showing on the movies.

chebkhaled1960

Feb 7, 2018
Hello everyone
I just buy my MAG256 and i just saw the different between Normal MAG256 and W1
The normal MAG256 have no built WiFi so my question is: is the Normal MAG256 with an WiFi adaptor works fine and good as the MAG256 W1 ?

Thank you

Orzabit

Oct 29, 2016
Hi,
I have the same problem with my MAG 256 W2. I can see all available subtitles on the list, but do not appear on the movies. I get the text up once after each time I start my MAG again. After the movie is finished playing and the box goes into save mode, the subtitle stops showing on the movies.
the only thing that works better with the original list is that it doesn´t lose connection when I quickly zap through the channels.except if I try to open a not working channel. then as I already said nothing works and I need to restart. It´s like the device loses connection to the service or so. i don´t know i thought maybe it´s a known issue.

Ahmad Taiy

Sep 16, 2017
Hi,
You can record on MAG, but you can not record and watch the channel at the same time. You must make a recording and go to the main menu quickly. :)

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Audio Settings for Mag STB

SERVICE PROVIDER portal Make sure your output is set to out mode = Stereo ,SPDIF mode = Bitstream

Inner portal settings Initial Volume = , 100 , Audio output mode = Stereo , F1 more settings , Dynamic range compression = Disabled , Operating Mode = Line Mode , Spdif Mode = Bitstream ,HDMI mode = PCM , Exit and reboot device

Reactions: Edvardsen

e_mortal

Feb 17, 2018

SERVICE PROVIDER portal Make sure your output is set to out mode = Stereo ,SPDIF mode = Bitstream

Inner portal settings Initial Volume = , 100 , Audio output mode = Stereo , F1 more settings , Dynamic range compression = Disabled , Operating Mode = Line Mode , Spdif Mode = Bitstream ,HDMI mode = PCM , Exit and reboot device
Thanks for the quick reply, and I'll give it a go as soon as I can access the inner portal again, which I made another thread about.

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir

Thanks for the quick reply, and I'll give it a go as soon as I can access the inner portal again, which I made another thread about.

No need to keep openign threads just write it down here.

When going to internal portal doesnt work you need to ge back to factory settings and start over

e_mortal

Feb 17, 2018

No need to keep openign threads just write it down here.

When going to internal portal doesnt work you need to ge back to factory settings and start over
Ok I was afraid of that. Thanks for the help