• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Alvin

Jul 3, 2018
How to change to the correct expiration date in my mag 254. It has an erroneous expiration date.

Amielea21

Aug 30, 2018
Could someone help me ive deleted something off the sd card to try and put the updated version of open atv on it and now it wont boot onto the enigma side do you know what i need to put back on it to do this please?

Wayneo123

Sep 11, 2018
Hi have a new max box every time I go through the TV menu the box locks up only thing I can do is unplug any help thankyou

Nepose

Sep 1, 2018
Hello :)
Which model of MAG do you have and what is a number of the firmware? And do you have a box from provider or from manufacturer?
Please respond so we'll be able to help you :)

Wayneo123

Sep 11, 2018
Sorry its mag box 254 box is from a provider tried 2 different box's now both the same . It only happens in the tv menu latest update on it . It did do it before up date as Thank you wayne

Nepose

Sep 1, 2018
"Latest update" means 0.2.18-r23-254 from Infomir or your provider uses their own customized software?

Nepose

Sep 1, 2018
OK, don't worry, it's no problem :)
Just go to embedded portal, then Settings -> System settings -> Device info. Please send me photo of this screen (of course cover MAC address and serial number ;) ).

Reactions: Rasim1970

Wayneo123

Sep 11, 2018
It only freezes in the TV menu we're the control does not respond so I have to pull the pug to restart then work again until does same again thankyou again

Nepose

Sep 1, 2018
Has this problem happened before updating to r23? It may be doing because of this update. Maybe also your provider doesn't support it.

Nepose

Sep 1, 2018
And your provider uses Stalker 5.3. Are you able to change skin in settings and check whether this problem happens at other Classics and Smart Launcher?

Wayneo123

Sep 11, 2018
Happened before update as well so my provider sent me a new box it was OK for about a hour then same again. Not sure how to change the skin. Wish I was more computer minded.

Nepose

Sep 1, 2018
Okay, so it's not a firmware problem. Go to Settings, then Portal and check whether you have Interface option with list of skins.

Do other applications (Videoclub, Infoportal, Karaoke etc.) work well?

Wayneo123

Sep 11, 2018
My setting don't have the portal option. Also it does the same in all menus if you manage get to the program you won't to watch it is fine no buffering or freezing just in the menu option thankyou wayne

Nepose

Sep 1, 2018
It's weird that you don't have it, it should be in Settings menu of portal, here where you have Software update, Localization etc.

Thinking what to do, I'll write soon.