• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Christian J

Jun 5, 2018
Reseller ID
Tothechrist
Hi, one of my clients tried to factory reset his box and it says wrong digital signature .. and something about image what should he do?

Attachments

BaDWeeD

Jan 20, 2017
That box has probably been locked with an encryption key by the IPTV provider he got it from.
Pretty mcuh garbage unless the former provider agrees to unlock it, which he might not even know anything about.
Come across a bunch of these.
Paperweight, sorry to say.

BaDWeeD

Jan 20, 2017
Yeah, and I can say what the outcome will be: Wrong signature
Regardless of whatever image you chose, unless you get an image from the part that locked the box.

bigguy

Oct 19, 2018
hi first post i hope i put this in right place i bought mag box 245 about six weeks ago yesterday turned on box
it says this after 2 loading screens

white screen 403 forbidden server refuses to respond to request leasewebcdn/5.4.3
have to unplug box restarts and says and does the same, if i unplug ethernet cable it goes to like menu screen i plug in ethernet cable while on that screen it tells me i got internet the portal is up seller is saying i messed about settings i havent it seems to be connected right in my novice mind could not turn off box if on for long time have to unplug all the time channels freezing on certain channels unplug again any help thanks

Reactions: wwe

bigguy

Oct 19, 2018
box was working six weeks now it says,
'403 forbidden server refuses to respond to request leasewebcdn/5.4.3'
and cant turn it off have to unplug it,then if i take out ethernet cable and restart it it will go to settings menu everything looks fine to me in the settings i am a novice any help please

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

Infomir released new firmware and all boxes need to be updated. Use exactly portal that we give you and change DNS to 8.8.8.8 or 1.1.1.1 or 1.0.0.1

DNS on MAG box change to 8.8.8.8 or 1.1.1.1 or 1.0.0.1 > System settings > Network > Wired (Ethernet) > Auto (DHCP), manual DNS

Regards,

bigguy

Oct 19, 2018
hi thanks for reply i do have on MAG box change to 8.8.8.8 Auto (DHCP), manual DNS the only thing i didnot do was the update person i bought the box off says i must have changed settings somehow i have sent the box back today to seller.do you think thats it is will the update definitely sort this out thanks again

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,
probably your MAG box is locked. Try again when you received a new BOX from the seller. In the meantime try to contact your reseller to check your account.
Regards,

bigguy

Oct 19, 2018
thanks for your help depends on seller says will look at your service do you do mag box with iptv thanks again

iplex207

Oct 23, 2018
Hi All
I'm testing out a MAG 322 as a box we may roll out to clients. I'm not to savvy with the MAG boxes at all and I'm looking for a tutorial on how to add our logo to the system as the bootup splash page. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tim

jed2002

Reseller
Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys,

Has anyone experiences the Mag 349? never seen any topics about it, is it compatible?

Thanks for all infos