• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Match-day Blockage

Jamietd

Reseller
Jul 3, 2016
Reseller ID
Pain in the arse. Had been working fine for me on virgin ISP and this is first time its all been blocked. Using VPN is hassle also as its got to be dedicated and like said before at an extra cost. Surely it needs to be changed so we can at least watch some normal TV
How do you propose rapid should solve this?
The ISP's are blocking the IP ranges of rapids system, probably by null routing them.
Technically speaking, the only remedy would be to switch IP's, at the risk of another block at anytime.

The only real solution to a block like this, is a decentralised distribution system, like acestream or other P2P systems.
Don't get your hopes up for a quick fix on this one.
This is true but many other providers fixed it fast and still work

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
What i have seen all IPTV services have problems with this and tell them to use VPN.
It's not only Rapid.
What Rapid could do is atleast have Premier League channels on another server so the other UK channels work atleast.

tecbug

Reseller
Jun 2, 2016
Reseller ID
F3368422
What i have seen all IPTV services have problems with this and tell them to use VPN.
It's not only Rapid.
What Rapid could do is atleast have Premier League channels on another server so the other UK channels work atleast.
This is what rapid have done today, however we have now lost access to all other Chanel lists in other contries

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
I guess it worked to move Premier League to own server for UK atleast.
Maybe they have to do the same for all channels that have Premier League in all countries.

tecbug

Reseller
Jun 2, 2016
Reseller ID
F3368422
I guess it worked to move Premier League to own server for UK atleast.
Maybe they have to do the same for all channels that have Premier League in all countries.
Why? That does not make any sense, the other county lists were not blocked

bassit

Dec 1, 2016
United Kindom
Reseller ID
Bassit
Unfortunatly it seems they have moved the sports channels to the same server that hosts all of the non uk channels, hence them now being blocked along with the uk sports channels.

The uk sports channels will need a server all of their own if other channels are to be left untouched.

MrApollo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Jan 7, 2016
Reseller ID
Apollo
France,Italy,bein sports and USA channels not showing

DJRonny

Jan 20, 2016
New York
Reseller ID
Cobra
What do you mean by not showing ? Where are you trying to watch from ? Are you in the uk or where? Because evrything is working perfectly for me with all the uk sports channels but obviously i am not in the uk.

bassit

Dec 1, 2016
United Kindom
Reseller ID
Bassit
Actually my last post must be wrong, i still have all of the channels, i just watched the west ham game on tsn, the uk channels are working except for the sports channels as others have said.

I'm not sure why i still have the full channel list where others havent, but i havent restarted the smart iptv app (since before the block started today), i guess if i do i will lose the other channels mentioned by others because it will download a new playlist.

fatman14

Apr 2, 2016
Reseller ID
fatman14
Most US channels are down but UK Soccer is OK on Canadian channels. Most UK channels are OK but not the ones with Soccer

MrApollo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Jan 7, 2016
Reseller ID
Apollo
What do you mean by not showing ? Where are you trying to watch from ? Are you in the uk or where? Because evrything is working perfectly for me with all the uk sports channels but obviously i am not in the uk.
not that for my clients