• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Issues - (Must read the first post before requesting help from the community)

straycat_67

Nov 24, 2020
Advice please? Tickets raised and messages sent for constant buffering on UK channels this past week during ANY major football. Try with Nord VPN no difference... when and what can I do to get this fixed or answers please.

Soushanor

Aug 24, 2018
When we want to subscribe, you are like cockroaches sending pms. When theres issues (pt channels, uk) nobody solve the problems. It IS NOT ISP BLOCKS . Channels doesnt work even if using vpn or outside portuguese territory. Fix it. I paid for the service, not to watch fking albanian or arabic channels… its 2 weeks now

Blackghost

Aug 26, 2017
V Sport Ultra UHD SE sound is out of sync with picture.

- Did you contact your reseller: Yes, No dashboard available
- Diagnosis result: Same problem on TiviMate, VLC and IPTV Extreme
- When the problem started: As long as I have washed the channel
- Which country: Sweden
- What is the exact issue: sound not synced with picture
- Which type of device: Nvidia Shield Pro
- What is the error code? (if there is any): N/A

Reactions: Frank2k

iborahman

Dec 18, 2021
I have a problem about my IPTV. I’m using Samsung tizen tv and Smart IPTV as a programme.

Until last week I had use my IPTV regularly, had no problem. Last week I set new internet services, common and biggest services company in my country. After set new internet I couldn’t connect IPTV. All channels has appear also epg’s and symbols are appear but I can’t connect any channels.

But when I tried my phone as a WiFi provider and connect tv, I can watch all the channels. No problem.

I couldn’t find any solution, and sorry for bad English. Thanks for your help in advance

Device: Samsung Tizen 55Tu8300
Channels: All Channels
Problem: Cannot Connect.

iborahman

Dec 18, 2021
I have a problem about my IPTV. I’m using Samsung tizen tv and Smart IPTV as a programme.

Until last week I had use my IPTV regularly, had no problem. Last week I set new internet services, common and biggest services company in my country. After set new internet I couldn’t connect IPTV. All channels has appear also epg’s and symbols are appear but I can’t connect any channels.

But when I tried my phone as a WiFi provider and connect tv, I can watch all the channels. No problem.

I couldn’t find any solution, and sorry for bad English. Thanks for your help in advance

Device: Samsung Tizen 55Tu8300
Channels: All Channels
Problem: Cannot Connect.
- Did you contact your reseller: Yes, but no solutions yet.
- Diagnosis result: Confilct between Fiber and Smart IPTV app.
- When the problem started: When I changed internet provider.
- Which country: Turkey
- What is the exact issue: I couldn't connect any channel.
- Which type of device: Samsung Tizen Tv
- What is the error code? (Cannot Connect)

teuni

Sep 28, 2016
Hi,

We have one line working perfect on a Samsung smart TV ( Samsung (Orsay) UE46ES5500)
We bought a second line before Christmas for another TV but the line is not working proper

- Did you contact your reseller: Don't have a reseller. In contact with IPTV STACK Support since 26 Dec. I have the idea that they and us too are out of solutions.
- When the problem started: 26 Dec after starting to use the line
- Which country: The Netherlands
- What is the exact issue: Line are not working proper
- Which type of device:
Samsung Smart TV with Smart STB app: Netflix works, Demo works, channels are there but screen and sound is stuttering (UE40F5500AW)
LG Smart TV with Smart STB app: Netflix works, Demo works, channels are there but perfect sound and black screen (Model 50UK6950PLB )(Borrowed from my daughter)

Would like to hear any ideas to fix this issue.

Reinsch

Jan 9, 2022
Channel: Bild HD DE
Did you contact your reseller: YES (the reseller reported this channel very often in his admin dashboard)
Diagnosis result: no error
When the problem started: round about 1 month ago!
Which country: GERMANY - DE
What is the exact issue: loops, cuts, jumps
Which type of device: tivimate (fire-tv-stick)

can the source please fix this channel permanently.
big thanks!

Frank2k

Oct 21, 2016
I have notised that lately, the Swedish, Finish and UK channels (the one I mainly watch) generally speaking has gotten worse.
Keeps freezing, or deosn’t connect at all. Usually, the buffering stops around 24 - 32%, picture/sound comes on,, plays for a few seconds, then freezes.

It’s not just me, as I’m subscribing to other lines in a different country than where I am, and same issues

I have no problem streaming 4K through other IPTV suppliers (offical and others less so)…

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Transmitter: RTSH 1 HD AL
I reported the channel very often in the dashboard)
Diagnostic result: no error
When the problem started: about 3 weeks ago
Which country: Albania - AL
What is the exact problem: Wrong version, cheap version RTSH satellite is running
What kind of device: on slle devices egl whether vlc smart iptv subscribe mag box

can fix the channel please
Many Thanks

Mitrovicalia

Jan 12, 2017
im having a weird problem. I´ll try to explain it as simple as possible. On a LG tv with the Simple IPTV app that has been using different m3u subscriptions through like 5yrs, the latest one that we uploaded yesterday mad the TV and app selective on wich channels its shows. like for example the Albanian channels don't seem to work while the Swedish and Italian work fine. basically all the channels except for the Albanian ones seem to work. I tried an m3u that I know works fine on another tv with the same app but this LG tv just simply doesn't want to show the Albanian channels.

I brought this upp with the seller but I also wanted to put this out here, maybe someone had a similar problem and can tell me how he solved it?

pablo87

Mar 18, 2018
Channel name: Eska Rock TV PL
Problem: audio out of sync with video
Device: Shield and firestick

Reported in dashboard many times and always marked as fixed but never work correct after this, also opened ticked but never get answer from my reseller for more than week

antonispgs

May 10, 2018
Greece
Hello, I was editing the playlist in xtream editor for the past few days so that I can add epg and disable unwanted channels but today i get the error
"Wrong URL or credentials. Check your input"
This happens when i try to sync it today in xtream editor. But the xtream editor link works fine in the devices that i have setup. Really weird.
Grateful for any help you can provide.

nitram21

Oct 3, 2020
hello, it's nice that you are adding Czech programs but you are replacing the current ones with another provider, not only did the quality go down but also the replaced programs started to be chopped every 30 seconds, so it's uncontrollable, thank you

Reactions: JohnyWee