• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
STB emulator is cheaper :tonguewink:
Yes, but about the player, it takes many problems from some channel. For RTS 1 HD CH have no sound in embedded player and with mx player pro it have sound. And scrolling channels is slowly. ( Running on my minix x7)

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Hi,

since a week or 2 the scrolling speed in the united kingdom folder has become extremely slow. And with scrolling I mean when you have the complete overview of the channels in the folder and scroll through them, sometimes it takes more then 15 seconds to scroll to page 2.

Are any other users experiencing this problem?
Hi,

since a week or 2 the scrolling speed in the united kingdom folder has become extremely slow. And with scrolling I mean when you have the complete overview of the channels in the folder and scroll through them, sometimes it takes more then 15 seconds to scroll to page 2.

I'm facing the same issue buddy. Any way to correct that?
I will resize all of our logos, see if that changes the scrolling speed.

Reactions: B4rr4cud4

macdennis

Jun 14, 2016
Yes I'm using a MAG254, the issue has only started a couple of weeks back. Before that it worked perfectly.

@Rapid IPTV
Thanks for the response, please let me know when you are done with the resizing and I will report back if this solved the problem.

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Yes I'm using a MAG254, the issue has only started a couple of weeks back. Before that it worked perfectly.

@Rapid IPTV
Thanks for the response, please let me know when you are done with the resizing and I will report back if this solved the problem.
A couple of weeks back I changed all the logos to high quality ones... :D

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community

@Rapid IPTV
Check the scrolling speed now, I changed Icons to low quality ones.

macdennis

Jun 14, 2016
Last edited:

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
@Rapid IPTV are you sure that you changed the icons to low quality? Because it looks to me that they're still in high quality.
Yes I'm sure, maybe high quality icons are cached in your device.
I did a full factory restore on my device. But when I open a channel the icon is still way to big.

See the image below.

http://m.imgur.com/8FJl7kz

I just checked Discovery Turbo GB icon in our server, the size is 4.87kb and dimensions are: 270x180

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier

Dean Williams

Aug 20, 2016
Hi,

I just got a 256, and its painful. I am using another provider as a secondary and its lightning fast.

Rapid IPTV need to sort this out pronto.

Regards

Dean