• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

sheki

Apr 14, 2016
Reseller ID
sheki
Its clearly RapidIPTV Problem. I have on the local MAG254 tested the Youtube app (see picture "Mag_localapp") and it does work, well. When I use the Youtube app (see Picture "Portal_APP") on the portal and Mag does not work, only the power off helps, that was not until about 4 days like this. I´m not the only i have about 10 Mag Devices and all have the same Problem, the other Users have the same Problem, You can test it bei your MAG-Device.
Regards Sheki

sheki

Apr 14, 2016
Reseller ID
sheki
Hi,
about 2 Days i have a Problem on MAG254 with Youtube, when i start Youtube the MAG is Freezing and only a Hard Restart helps, i got only a Red Screen from Youtube 1.5.1 and nothing works!!!
Did somebody else have this Problem with MAG254?
Thanx
Regards Sheki
Have you update mag before have this problem ?
Hello Cuvillier Cuvillier
No only the Portal Update from Rapid. The MAG254 Firmware is the same, but the Middleware ist not the same and i dont now how Updatet the Middleware RAPIDIPTV or Infomir, now ist Middleware (Portal) in Blue Color and before was in Black with Yellow.
Regards Sheki

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Hi,
about 2 Days i have a Problem on MAG254 with Youtube, when i start Youtube the MAG is Freezing and only a Hard Restart helps, i got only a Red Screen from Youtube 1.5.1 and nothing works!!!
Did somebody else have this Problem with MAG254?
Thanx
Regards Sheki
No only the Portal Update from Rapid. The MAG254 Firmware is the same, but the Middleware ist not the same and i dont now how Updatet the Middleware RAPIDIPTV or Infomir, now ist Middleware (Portal) in Blue Color and before was in Black with Yellow.
Regards Sheki
You have option called " software update " in settings of mag to update your mag

sheki

Apr 14, 2016
Reseller ID
sheki
Regards Sheki
You have option called " software update " in settings of mag to update your mag
Yes, the Version i have is the same before the Problem V 0.2.18.r14-254.
I will try with another Portal (no RAPIDIPTV).

sheki

Apr 14, 2016
Reseller ID
sheki
The RAPIDIPTV Support says:
"Hello
its not from our side.youtube is different with iptv account"

I don`t no frome who is this Youtube app (please see the Picture1).
The Youtube App (please see the Picture2) is working well!!!

Did someone have idea there?

Regards Sheki

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
The RAPIDIPTV Support says:
"Hello
its not from our side.youtube is different with iptv account"

I don`t no frome who is this Youtube app (please see the Picture1).
The Youtube App (please see the Picture2) is working well!!!

Did someone have idea there?

Regards Sheki
Where is pictures ?

sheki

Apr 14, 2016
Reseller ID
sheki
Ooops, sorry.
Now have few times tried the pictures to upload, no eght !!! Firefox and Chrome Tried !!! No idea why!

BeoService

Mar 30, 2016
Basel / Switzerland
www.beoservice.ch
Reseller ID
BeoService
Hello, I have the following problem:
For all film programs of Sky (Select, Primafila ..) playback will not start at the end and the screen remains blank. Only after many program changes the corresponding program works again. For the other programs, there is no such problem.
On continuous operation with these programs,the MAG goes in St.by after some time when the screen remains dark.Reset and re firmware update have not been successful!
:confusede:
Setup:
- Response to HDMI Event is disabled.
- Firmware: 0.2.18-r14-254
- DNS automatically or manually: 8.8.8.8

Kind regards
BeoService

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Hello
Try to combine a graphic mode and output resolution maybe it will solve the problem.

Pinki2102

Dec 8, 2015
Reseller ID
Lola21
Hi

i using rapid iptv one year ago on the smart iptv app. It's perfect. Now i buy for a friend the mag 254 and add him a trailaccount but he have alltimes freezing and the picture stop. Somtimes the box block totaly and we must start it new (on off). The internetspeed is good. Did somebody knows that i make wrong? Sorry for my bad english.
thanks

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Hi

i using rapid iptv one year ago on the smart iptv app. It's perfect. Now i buy for a friend the mag 254 and add him a trailaccount but he have alltimes freezing and the picture stop. Somtimes the box block totaly and we must start it new (on off). The internetspeed is good. Did somebody knows that i make wrong? Sorry for my bad english.
thanks
Try to hard reset the mag. And check when your friend is playing channel, that the wifi is not used.

Reactions: Pinki2102

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv
Hi

thanks
If the Box freezes, and you must shut it down from Power (power off/on), you need a other box. i had the same problem. the hole system was freezing the Box and it isnt rapidiptv. it is your box. I have bring it back to the shop, and the seller tells me it is a software bug.

regards

Reactions: Pinki2102

macdennis

Jun 14, 2016
Hi,

since a week or 2 the scrolling speed in the united kingdom folder has become extremely slow. And with scrolling I mean when you have the complete overview of the channels in the folder and scroll through them, sometimes it takes more then 15 seconds to scroll to page 2.

Are any other users experiencing this problem?

Teuma

Jun 20, 2016
Reseller ID
Teuma
Yes I'm experiencing the same problem for the spain section

what's your device ? mag 250? mag 254 ?

Jacob

Oct 27, 2015
Hi,

since a week or 2 the scrolling speed in the united kingdom folder has become extremely slow. And with scrolling I mean when you have the complete overview of the channels in the folder and scroll through them, sometimes it takes more then 15 seconds to scroll to page 2.

Are any other users experiencing this problem?
I'm facing the same issue buddy. Any way to correct that?

Teuma

Jun 20, 2016
Reseller ID
Teuma
I have no answer of the team.
I took a video to show us

Teuma

Jun 20, 2016
Reseller ID
Teuma
i think the logo and epg are too big, and they make the mag slow