• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

FactorHD

Reseller
Nov 21, 2016
I have two Mag250 clients with the same problem, the boxes work with the portal, ntp configured for FR and they have 30mbps and 50mbps connected by cable. The problem is that after some time in standby, the box, when started must be disconnected from the electric current otherwise blocked and does not start the portal, or do nothing until disconnected from the power.
What could be causing this problem? It is very inconvenient for customers to have to do this every day and several times a day ...

I ask you some help please.

Best regards,
FactorHD

FactorHD

Reseller
Nov 21, 2016
I have two Mag250 clients with the same problem, the boxes work with the portal, ntp configured for FR and they have 30mbps and 50mbps connected by cable. The problem is that after some time in standby, the box, when started must be disconnected from the electric current otherwise blocked and does not start the portal, or do nothing until disconnected from the power.
What could be causing this problem? It is very inconvenient for customers to have to do this every day and several times a day ...

I ask you some help please.

Best regards,
FactorHD

this has nothing to do with Rapid ... flash the box new this will solve the issue at all check for the latest firmware :)
Yes, but as I am a reseller of the service, I have to go by excluding parts.
I also didnt say it was a Rapid problem, im just looking for help to solve it.
Did you already had someone with the same problem and the firmware update has solved this problem?

Thanks partner

FactorHD

Reseller
Nov 21, 2016
this has nothing to do with Rapid ... flash the box new this will solve the issue at all check for the latest firmware :)
Yes, but as I am a reseller of the service, I have to go by excluding parts.
I also didnt say it was a Rapid problem, im just looking for help to solve it.
Did you already had someone with the same problem and the firmware update has solved this problem?

Thanks partner
yes firmware update and also increasing buffer size ... will solve this issue :)
I will try update firmware,
the buffer size is now 15.
Thanks for the help

Best regards

Roel

Feb 14, 2016
Hello,

When booting my mag250 box I noticed there was a firmware update for the mag250 in the inner portal.
Update 0.2.18-r16-250 was available to download and Install.

I downloaded and installed the new firmware.
After rebooting the mag 250 box the Rapidiptv portal said:

Your STB is blocked.
Call the provider.

When I go to Account information it's valid untill november 2018...
Account Payment says True.

Is there a problem with rapidiptv when updating to 0.2.18-r16-250?

Thank you...

Hekuran

Feb 11, 2016
Sweden
Reseller ID
skorpion1979
Please submit e ticket so rapidiptv know it's a big problem and hope they fix it soon

angelis

Jan 26, 2017
Reseller ID
angelis
Hello after update my mag 254 write Your STB is blocked
The control panel can not remove me then I have to pay again.

Hekuran

Feb 11, 2016
Sweden
Reseller ID
skorpion1979
you have to login in your reseller account and under "MAG DEVICES"
click on "add new MAG device"
register your MAG device by entering mac adress
follow instructions on web.
everything will be ok

klm
Hi

Got a message on my mag 250 "Your STB is blocked.
Call the provider.

anywone who knows how to fix it?
It has not to do with it, the problem is rapidiptv them must fix url portal to work with latest update

Roel

Feb 14, 2016
I submitted a ticket yesterday. Still the same message on my mag250 and still no access to rapidiptv...