• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

rockabilly65

Oct 12, 2017
It works after a few portal reload. But if you shut down the box over night then it's the same next day.

Is "rapid" blocking some boxes? or is the queue full? Or what? Strange.

For me it works to reload the portal but my clients just want it to work right ahead.

What to do?

Jerrel

Aug 2, 2018
Wha
yesterday, i had 2 boxes that also gave only black screen on the old dns clientportal and mine own.

i changend it to the new dns found in settings on the right side and both are working without problem now
What should be the DNS settings?

Samir1409

Dec 31, 2016
Reseller ID
samir1409
It works after a few portal reload. But if you shut down the box over night then it's the same next day.

Is "rapid" blocking some boxes? or is the queue full? Or what? Strange.

For me it works to reload the portal but my clients just want it to work right ahead.

What to do?
The problem is fixed, it should work for all now

Bealerdsb

Aug 4, 2018
Hey guys.... Joined this community as lots of people I read online don't seem to really know cr*p about the mag. I love them and use them alot. I updated a mag 256 yesterday, immediately out the new box. Set up etc, but found when switching in a out of channels, sound would go. Video fine. Oh nooo I thought... Played about and seemed to be ok.

After reading this thread I woke up today and rebooted to STD the 256w/1 and did not update and disabled updates (current version being requested is attached to this post etc).

So I am avoiding the .05 update.
Thx for ALL the knowledge being posted. You guys certainly have the best experience I've found re:mags

Attachments

Bealerdsb

Aug 4, 2018
Guys, got like a crackling audio out put intermittent on this mag 256. All cables switched and pcm set. Any thoughts, weird...

Mrc84

Aug 12, 2018
Hi, I’m also experiencing this issue, has anyone managed to find an older version of the firmware that they might be able to share?

Kennyfcfan

Apr 9, 2018
I downgraded to 2.20.03 and some movies play that didn’t play before but there’s still lots that have no sound it’s like infomir know there’s a fault with DTS audio but don’t want to admit it

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

please make your request more clear. Where do you what to add your MAG 256?

Regards,

iptv050

Aug 11, 2018
Reseller ID
nvt
Mag infomir bad SERVICE won't HELP

On this issue, you need to contact your IPTV provider and explain the problem to him.
If your IPTV service provider can not solve the problem on your own, they can contact us to solve the problem support@infomir.eu1534451149312.png

Unfortunately, earlier versions of the firmware were removed from the public access.
Providers do not always optimize work for all versions of boxes.
If your IPTV service provider can not solve the problem on your own, they can contact us to solve the problem support@infomir.eu

Hi I have a mag 256 with the latest firmware everything is fine except some of the VOD movies and series has no sound all live tv is fine iv tried to change hdmi lead and port and also in the portal tried the audio settings (changing pcm/stereo)but it’s still the same? Most play fine just some don’t yet the same providers VOD audio plays fine on my phone does anyone have the same problems or know how to fix the issue ?

DerCremaxx

=Always here to Support you just pm me=
Reseller
Jan 1, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
CodGlas
Make sure to have the right Audio source selected when watching a vod also try switching the audi source

Reactions: Nonid

Orzabit

Oct 29, 2016
maybe this is not releated to your problem. But i have a problem on my mag254 after the latest firmware update with audio, both on live tv and on vods.
On my soundbar before the firmware update i could turn the volume up to 7-10 out of 50 on a normal daily use, but after the firmware update i have to turn the volume up to 35-40 out of 50 just to able to hear voices loud enough to understand what they are saying. All of this happen on the mag stalker portal.
But if i use the portal from siptv then the volume is normal again.

I have tried all the suggested ideas, reset to factory default and so on. And i have checked in the iner portal settings the audio is set to 100. I have used the mag254 more than a year before this happend. So for me the best solution is to use the sip portal.
I can also just turn up the volume, but the disadvantage to this is that i usually forget that the volume is turned up, so when i change source to f.ex. chromecast then i almost get a heartattack because of very high sound.

Extra info, if i boot the box into stalker portal and then just reset and go to the sip portal, then the volume is low. I have to reboot it directly into siptv portal to have a normal volume.

iptv050

Aug 11, 2018
Reseller ID
nvt

Attachments

fascinity

Aug 8, 2016
You can try to downgrade your MAG256 to the imageupdate 2.20.03:

Download this file

https://www7.zippyshare.com/v/zsLdVQag/file.html

and save it on a USB stick in a folder called mag256.

Before you downgrade, don't forget to disable automatic update in the Embedded Portal:

1. Load Embedded Portal

2. Select Settings

3. Select Software autoupdate

4. In Autoupdate select "Disabled"

5. Press OK to save the changes.

Downgrade imageupdate:

1. Connect prepared USB-drive to STB.

2. Then enter the System Recovery Utility menu:

a. Power off STB (unplug the power supply).

b. Push and hold Menu button on RC and power STB on (still holding Menu button, plug in power supply).

c. Wait for ~10 seconds ⇒ System Recovery Utility menu.

Release Menu button.

Note: the Menu button on the RC is located on the left hand side below the down button and above the Vol+ button. The one with the 3 lines and 3 dots.

3. Select Upgrade Tools ⇒ Upgrade Software ⇒ Using USB ⇒ Yes; and select your file.

4. Wait until the update process is complete. The info about software update status is displayed at the bottom of screen.

When the software is updated the STB will automatically reboot.

Good luck :)

Reactions: Bealerdsb

RipperX

Sep 5, 2018
Reseller ID
tocchet11
I do not know what the hell is going on. my magbox 256 used to work just fine but now suddenly it started doing something strange duing the startup of the portal. It will go through the motions as normal and then when it says "starting portal" the screen goes to a scrambled looking screen as if a computer has crashed and says infomir all over the screen and says loading..But from there the page is coimpletely f froze and can never get past it. At first I thought I had a bad box that was malfunctioning and so I bough a second box and after a week the same exact thing started to happen. Does anybody know what is causing this? Thanks Larry

Attachments