• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Dragowich

Apr 26, 2018
Alright, I fixed it :D
For everyone suffering from the "wrong signature" problem, pull the cable, press the menu button, put in the cable, hold it until it enters BIOS, then update from the USB through the recovery/BIOS screen. It'll work then.
Menu button??

Sandrito

IPTVexpert
Reseller
Nov 8, 2017
Reseller ID
Sandrito
Is is always the same ! People ask first, without searching in this forum. There are thousands of questions and answers in hundreds of threads - mostly you will find your answer if you are searching.

But it is easier to ask and steal the time of other people. I do not answer any more if I could find the answer easly if I am searching - not even provide the answer link :p

Rocky Shah

Apr 21, 2017
Very common for STB to be blocked as the sub has run out or you gave wrong mac code to supplier

Jamietd

Reseller
Jul 3, 2016
Reseller ID
I am getting this also with a customer, i added mac to stbemu and its fine, but on the physical mag still blocked. tried usual change pass and remove/add mac

Rocky Shah

Apr 21, 2017
I am getting this also with a customer, i added mac to stbemu and its fine, but on the physical mag still blocked. tried usual change pass and remove/add mac
Has the client given you the right Mac Code?
The person before had the same problems and his friend had given WRONG MAC CODE
O
nce he changed it to the right Mac Code its working fine

lucianus_luciferus

Nov 8, 2018 17 7 3

Yesterday at 9:34 PM
but it is working now. he wrote wrong mac :)
thanks

Reactions: Sandrito

Rocky Shah

Apr 21, 2017
Has the client given you the right Mac Code?
The person before had the same problems and his friend had given WRONG MAC CODE
O
nce he changed it to the right Mac Code its working fine
This is wonderful THE RESELLER doesn't even apreciate us helping them (evan a small message wether it helped them or not would have meant a lot to us trying to help) seems like they are very quick to ask, but never to appreciate us :(

damasius25

Reseller
Jun 6, 2016
Reseller ID
damasius25
All, I am trying to add a new MAG and getting the error message that the requested DATA does not match? Any idea why?