• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Hokan Pettersson

Jul 11, 2017
Is ther a way to use X-tream editor to make the MAG 256 get new bouqetes / channel lists, where I can create my own lists and sort channels?

Tried to find a FAQ or manual but haven't found one yet.

Gtur1976

Aug 12, 2017
As above, I get the loading network interface screen then I get a press menu to load portal screen, screen flickers a few times then just locks out, I know the box works as I have had it playing at 2 diffrent houses, but 1 with Talk Talk & the other with Sky BB.

I have tried both wired and wireless connections and it changes nothing, still get the same as above, any help would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Earnmonitor

Sep 21, 2015
UK|Worldwide
earnmonitor.com
Reseller ID
Earnmonitor
As above, I get the loading network interface screen then I get a press menu to load portal screen, screen flickers a few times then just locks out, I know the box works as I have had it playing at 2 diffrent houses, but 1 with Talk Talk & the other with Sky BB.

I have tried both wired and wireless connections and it changes nothing, still get the same as above, any help would be great.

Thanks in advance.
Turn off your router then replug
If still not working you need to test it by testing your phone or another provider

Reactions: sejmolino

Gtur1976

Aug 12, 2017
Turn off your router then replug
If still not working you need to test it by testing your phone or another provider
Thanks for the prompt reply.

I have tried resetting all my hardware and still no sucess, I have just switched to a provider that I know the unit works with, hopefully that will help, but that it wont switch over until the 25th.

johnny7511

Aug 16, 2017
hi guys need some help with the mag 256 it was working great then on sunday night i turned it on got the logo screen after that just a blue screen if I press the red button on the remote to turn off the box the blue screen goes away for a split second and I can see the iptv channels then the box goes off, switching it back on i have my iptv channels just no sound have changed hdmi i have reset default settings tried different tv still no joy its really doing my head in need help
cheers

Earnmonitor

Sep 21, 2015
UK|Worldwide
earnmonitor.com
Reseller ID
Earnmonitor
hi guys need some help with the mag 256 it was working great then on sunday night i turned it on got the logo screen after that just a blue screen if I press the red button on the remote to turn off the box the blue screen goes away for a split second and I can see the iptv channels then the box goes off, switching it back on i have my iptv channels just no sound have changed hdmi i have reset default settings tried different tv still no joy its really doing my head in need help
cheers
Have you tried software update?

johnny7511

Aug 16, 2017
Never tried that how do you do that and where to you find the firmware
Cheers

Last edited:

Tome

Aug 13, 2017
EPG is showing only very few channels in portal.

When is the EPG going to work in all channels ?

Or do i need to setup something in MAG256 ?

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
EPG is showing only very few channels in portal.

When is the EPG going to work in all channels ?

Or do i need to setup something in MAG256 ?
Still working on it when the update for epg comes out will be fixed automatic

ZebTurner

Aug 19, 2017
hi i have a new mag 256, i keep getting the error message 'connection problem' when i am connected, tv or films work fine. This occurs more when playing vods, disappears after 5 mins then comes back. I am hardwired and have fast internet.

I have adjusted buffer to 5 but makes no difference. Any help appreciated