• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Europa tv

Reseller
Jan 11, 2017
France
Reseller ID
ALipTV
Hi

How can i send Masaage to all my buyers mag 254 User Clients ?
Have this option?
I try send masage with clientportal but this dont work .
Can someone help me?

mfg

Dragos

Jan 1, 2017
Hi,

this works only with playlist, if you have portal access, it will not work.

Sorry.
thats true, it works only with m3u line
That's not normal: who use portal access could use ONLY one device, who doesn't use the portal may use any device :(
Is not that difficult to programm some lines and give to the portal users the same possibilities to enjoy their subscription.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Hi,

this works only with playlist, if you have portal access, it will not work.

Sorry.
That's not normal: who use portal access could use ONLY one device, who doesn't use the portal may use any device :(
Is not that difficult to programm some lines and give to the portal users the same possibilities to enjoy their subscription.
I could suggest to use "switch" device and plug 2 routers with different IP, then you can connect each mag box to your both router.

Dragos

Jan 1, 2017
Ok, but
I could suggest to use "switch" device and plug 2 routers with different IP, then you can connect each mag box to your both router.
OK, but for that 2 subscriptions are needed.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Ok, but
OK, but for that 2 subscriptions are needed.
Yes, for each mag box

smarty

Jan 23, 2017
Yes creating a favorite list was very easy by pressing on yellow button.
But to change the places of the channels in the favorite list with "Move" (blue button) is not really working. I move the channel to the place where I want it, then confirming by pressing of "OK"... it jumps back to its old place.
Any idea how to solve this?

Reactions: Charles Vella

smarty

Jan 23, 2017
Yes creating a favorite list was very easy by pressing on yellow button.
But to change the places of the channels in the favorite list with "Move" (blue button) is not really working. I move the channel to the place where I want it, then confirming by pressing of "OK"... it jumps back to its old place.
Any idea how to solve this?
Ok.. obviously, this is until now an unsolved problem. :-(

Ferdy59

Jan 4, 2017
Hi everyone.
I have done and tried everything but recording directly from the Mag is really almost impossible! From the portal I can only record live and with time limit of a minute or so. It's part of the software of Rapid and i don t think that recording a channel affect the bandwiidth of tje provider (as reported by some in the forum). From the external portal the quelity of the stream will stop suddennly any recording while the stream is still active, resulting in the cancellation of the timer settings etc...
I am thinking to buy an external capturing device like EZrecorder 130 or Hauppage...

savvy

Apr 18, 2016
Hi all,

I have a mag254 on firmware 0.218-r17-254 with a rapidiptv sub. but the skin/theme of the portal looks more basic and simple blue compared to what i've seen online for mag254's.

image attached shows the difference, does anyone know how to update to the more slicker looking one? Anyone else have the same simple blue theme?

Thanks,
Savvy

Attachments

jayjay2010

Jan 19, 2017
hey mate

your pic doesnt work for us, I had the same problem for the uploads wth other users. Just you can download the pic, we cant.

I'm not a magbox expert, but I mean to understand that wenn you puts the https: adress on the Magbox, the portal of your Magbox switch to the Server of Rapid. So now what u see and when u change a channel you are "working" directly in the Server. That's why u can ddit the lists with the Buttons from your remote control.

savvy

Apr 18, 2016
Hey jayjay2010, thanks for letting me know.

i think i need to post a few more times before the attachment shows

Reactions: jayjay2010

savvy

Apr 18, 2016
Thanks roboy. Is it rapid only that can change it or can the reseller?
The biggest reason for asking is that as there's so many channels. The UK channels are all 4 digits. But the theme cuts off the 4th digit so it can be quite frustrating.

Thanks.

riboy

Nov 20, 2016
Germany
Thanks roboy. Is it rapid only that can change it or can the reseller?
The biggest reason for asking is that as there's so many channels. The UK channels are all 4 digits. But the theme cuts off the 4th digit so it can be quite frustrating.

Thanks.
roboy:astonished:

yes only rapid can it change

savvy

Apr 18, 2016
Whoops! Auto-correct changed it to robot and I just changed the last letter. Not realising. Sorry riboy.​
Ok. So next questions are... How do I request this? Has it been done before? Are there regular updates to the portal UI?

Cheers​

riboy

Nov 20, 2016
Germany
Whoops! Auto-correct changed it to robot and I just changed the last letter. Not realising. Sorry riboy.​
Ok. So next questions are... How do I request this? Has it been done before? Are there regular updates to the portal UI?

Cheers​
sorry i dont now

you must be Contact rapid

Reactions: Looading