• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IgorHabischt

Reseller
May 11, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
IgorHabischt
But if you want to keep using the sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* portal simply use output=m3u8 instead of the output=ts and it works... ;)
THX THX THX
Your my Hero!!!
I cant belive it .... It works
THX so much

I will edit my Topic to an little Tutorial if someone want to use the SIPTV Portal.

tusktusk

I do what i do
Staff member
Apr 9, 2017
But if you want to keep using the sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* portal simply use output=m3u8 instead of the output=ts and it works... ;)
@ Quimic
THX THX THX
Your my Hero!!!
THX so much

I will edit my Topic to an little Tutorial if someone want to use the SIPTV Portal.
output=hls should also work..

Reactions: IgorHabischt

Quimic

Reseller
Dec 7, 2016
Switzerland
Reseller ID
Quimic
THX THX THX
Your my Hero!!!
THX so much

You're welcome :)

Quimic

Reseller
Dec 7, 2016
Switzerland
Reseller ID
Quimic
@ Quimic
THX THX THX
Your my Hero!!!
THX so much

output=hls should also work..
You are right the output HLS in the portal is the &output=m3u8 :)

MladjoIPTV

Reseller
Sep 6, 2016
Austria
Reseller ID
MladjoIPTV
is there any chance i can change the MAC adress from a MAG 254 device? I activated a wront MAC adress :-(
please help me out!!

snoddas10

Apr 25, 2017
I have a question
Is it possible to connect an external antenna to MAG 254w2 (wifi)to get better range?
If yes,anyone who has a tutorial how to fix this?

Regards

anindya

Jan 20, 2017
How do i reset tghe mag 254? While starting the STB, it ask for thge password. i have forgotten the password.

anindya

Jan 20, 2017
When i start my stb, it ask for a password to enter the mag254. i have forgotten the password. can you help? Thanks

Attachments

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

you install Smart STB (https://smart-stb.net) on your Smart Tv?

If yes you need to contact with them, at this moment they are offline.

Regards,

Marcin_M

Jun 6, 2017
EPG for a Polish channels please... On few of them can see some 'pieces' but it's unstable. Regards

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Last edited:
Reactions: WarSpaz

Joe Louis

Dec 14, 2016
When will they upgrade the portal address with the new epg and picons ? We need EPG as soon as possible. I have not see any EPG improvement at all.

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
All epgs and picons are under construction.
schould be availleble with the dashboard update.