• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

static

Jan 21, 2017
Hi guys.
I just bought an mag 254. I have a m3u link i Was told i could but The m3u link on a usb stick and put it in the mag. But how do i do With The epg link?
You can use the portal url. It have epg integrated.
Ok. Witch portal is that? And does rapid need my Mac adress? Sorry for stupid questions but im a complete noob With mag.

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Ok. Witch portal is that? And does rapid need my Mac adress? Sorry for stupid questions but im a complete noob With mag.
Yes to activate it.
http://mag.clientportal.link/cc
Can i give it to you or shall i send mail to rapid support? And i can use my m3u link?
iff you have a m3u link go to http://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/mylist/ and follow this steps http://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/howto/mag/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dutch IPTV reseller

~~~ Let me show u the world ~~~
www.rusax.nl

Reactions: static

static

Jan 21, 2017
Can i give it to you or shall i send mail to rapid support? And i can use my m3u link?
iff you have a m3u link go to http://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/mylist/ and follow this steps http://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/howto/mag/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dutch IPTV reseller

www.rusax.nl
Can i use the epg on siptv portal?

dasa73

Reseller
Dec 19, 2016
Europe
iptv.community
Reseller ID
dasa73

Dutch IPTV reseller

www.rusax.nl
Can i use the epg on siptv portal?
yes, epg is included on siptv portal

damiensk

Apr 22, 2017
Hello,

new to all this iptv stuff, so questions to be asked.

have a subscription and happy with this, but how do i get it so the channels look like this?

thanks in advances-l1600.jpg

damiensk

Apr 22, 2017
sorry,

should of showed a picture of what i have now,
i want to change to the format on post 120170428_150230.jpg

static

Jan 21, 2017
i cant get it to work. when i upload a downloaded list and go to iptv channels in the mag it says "no iptv channels"
And when i put in a url it works but its lagging as hell.

damiensk

Apr 22, 2017
Hi Cuvillier,
i agree, make your own channel list, but how do i do it so it looks like the format in post 1.

thanks

Baz5454

Apr 22, 2017
Hi,

I have mag254 and the epg for UK channels only works for some of the channels. Most of the channels don't have an epg at all.

Will this be fixed?

thanks

Joe Louis

Dec 14, 2016
I honestly doubt it. I been fighting for the epg to be fixed on mag254 the last couple of months. They never did or they dont care.

Reactions: Baz5454

IgorHabischt

Reseller
May 11, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
IgorHabischt
Problem fixed.
Tutorial :

If you are in the Situation that your have an m3u playlist (using Kodi or something) and now you want to use a MAG 254 Device with the same Playlist Link - You can use this Instructions:

This Method is using the Portal from Smart IPTV

With SIPTV your Portal will have this good locking Style.

To use the Portal you have to do some steps. Use this Instructions from SIPTV!

Ther is one special Thing you have to look for....

When your adding your external Playlist Link.

Change the Ending Format from your Link from "ts" to "m3u8"

for example:

...ttp://clientp............&output=m3u8

If you are using "ts" - you will have a big laggy Problem!!!

BIG THX to QUIMIC 4 Support

#########################################################################
Original Post:

Hello Community.
The last two day I spend so much time to get my new mag 254 working with the Portal from SIPTV.

I raed some posts in many Threads about this Funktion and i thought it will be nice and great.

But now im sure... This Service will not working great!
You can only use the VOD Funktion. This works very good but all other channel are not playable.

Every Channel ist extream laggy ... especially the 1080p Channels .... The Servers from this Service are not abel to makes you a good Stream. I tried many Changes to fix this Problem but nothing works!

- Yes i have good Internet Connection more than 50.000 Mbits
- Yes I reboot my Router some times
- I Restarted the Portal with different Configs of NTP Server Adresses.
- If I used the same m3u link for example on a Kodi device, it will be fine and everything works great.

If someone have a Idea or something similar please told it to me!

If not and you want to use the SIPTV Portal on your MAG 254 with your m3u link....
DONT DO IT - IT WILL NOT WORKING

Other experience are welcom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quimic

riboy

Nov 20, 2016
Germany
Hello Community.
The last two day I spend so much time to get my new mag 254 working with the Portal from SIPTV.

I raed some posts in many Threads about this Funktion and i thought it will be nice and great.

You can only use the VOD Funktion. This works very good but all other channel are not playable.

Every Channel ist extream laggy ... especially the 1080p Channels .... The Servers from this Service are not abel to makes you a good Stream. I tried many Changes to fix this Problem but nothing works!

- If I used the same m3u link for example on a Kodi device, it will be fine and everything works great.

If not and you want to use the SIPTV Portal on your MAG 254 with your m3u link....

by all my clients work the clientportal very good

no one use siptv portal

BaDWeeD

Jan 20, 2017
Better do the other way around.
MAG account then use Xtream-m3u extracted from MAG with Kodi or where ever you need to use a m3u line..
Not for anyone who wants to save 5-6 euros though so tight people, ignore what I just wrote !

Quimic

Reseller
Dec 7, 2016
Switzerland
Reseller ID
Quimic
Hello Community.

You can always use it like @BaDWeeD said...

But if you want to keep using the sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* portal simply use output=m3u8 instead of the output=ts and it works... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: IgorHabischt