• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Orzabit

Oct 29, 2016
New in release 0.2.18-r22-254:
Player:
Fixed RTSP redirect.
Fixed RTSP Keep-Alive with short timeout.
Fixed STB_PlaySolutionPosTime.
Fixed memory leak on multicast playback.
Fixed no sound via HDMI on some new TV.
Fixed issue when teletext subtitles shows only one line.
Fixed incorrect symbols on Danish teletext pages.
Fixed jerky playback of some HTTP streams.
Browser:
Improved WiFi support.
Improved SAMBA support.
Fixed error of switching keyboard layout to unknown language.
Added CHAP authentication support for PPPoE.
Fixed wrong authentication mode in WiFi network status.
Fixed error code for GetSmbShares call.
Embedded portal:
Updated localization.
Fixed WiFi, internet and network states.
Added disabling WiFi.
Fixed editing of IPTV channels.
Fixed adding channels to IPTV playlist.
Fixed manual mount of SAMBA share.
Fixed connecting to password protected SAMBA shares.

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
they standaar buffer time on a 322 is 10 sec. maybye that the problem ?

go to settings, advance settign and change buffer.

restart device and check again

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Hi All ( sorry for my english, I’m french ^^)

1)I bought the new mag322 .
I’m happy but with Full HD channels, zapping is slow ...6-8 seconds for skip to the next channel ( not very with HD or SD channels). My provider is very popular so it’s not him the problem... and for internet, I have got fiber ( 100 mb).... So it’s a bug ? Its ok for you ? ( FHD channels)

last update : wed 12/27 image version 220 / 2.20.05-324

2) favoritte button doesnt work ?! Because when I click on Favoris button ( star on the left corner remote), I see the mag blinking but nothing on the screen...

thanks all and happy new year !

they standaard buffer time on a 322 is 10 sec. maybye that the problem ?
go to settings, advance settign and change buffer.
restart device and check again

To get favorite go to the channel you want press the yellow button so it gets a star.
After you done with all channel press the green button.

you will get 3 options:

Alphabetical
on numbers
and Favorite ( selecte this one)

it now will only show youre favorites.

if you want to go back press green and select the numbers options

pippo

Dec 29, 2017
I tried ch up/down and back to the list and same problem...it’s only with FHD channel ...

snakething

Jan 16, 2018
Anyone with the portal issue do this it fixed mine you go with mode 2 the button is behind the device:

Press and hold service button, power on STB. Waint until LED indicator change it's mode.
Mode 1. (white LED, slow blinking). If button will be released then STB will act mode 1. If not releasing the button then STB will go to mode 2.
Mode 2. (White LED, fast blinking). If button will be released then STB will act mode 2. If continue to hold the button then STB will go to mode 3.
Mode 3. (White LED, lights constantly). If button will be released then STB will act mode 3. If continue to hold the button then STB will go to standart load.

Reactions: Orzabit

Colin.patterson

Jan 27, 2018
Hi, I have had my mag 256 for about 3 months now and every so often ( and as it has tonight!!!) the picture simply drops off. Channels are listed but no picture. Any ideas??

Theodoros

Jan 30, 2018
Hello guys, after the update from usb stick, i see there is no portal icon, is there any solution?
i tried everything, even online update from the embedded portal, still the same, any solution?
thx

nikos325

Feb 5, 2018
Hi guys. i have a little bit weird situation here. for me at least. I have a router netgear R7000 with ExpressVPN app. My download speed without vpn is 8Mbps. With VPN 6-7 Mbps. All my devices have that speed except my mag box (mag322).i tried wifi and cable connection with same results 0.8-1.2 Mbps. I can not understand how this is possible. I checked all the settings but nothing. Without vpn tv box can get normal speed. Any thoughts? stream is freezing and my only option for now is to turn off vpn. Please Help

Julie44

Feb 8, 2018
Is it possible to use 2 mag254 boxes in the same house, in other words, connected to 2 different tv's
I have iptv subscription that allows multiroom so that's not a problem but I wondered about the EPG, I believe it is StbEmu?

Julie44

Feb 8, 2018
Is it possible to see time remaining when watching one of my own videos via usb or even catch up?
on my old Android box if I pressed pause it showed time length watched and time remaning.

SebastianBvB

Feb 13, 2018
Hello everybody,
I found today if I want to switch in the portal, for example, to VOD, the portal hangs up and I have to pull the plug of the Mag Box 322 and then it goes again. It happened three times today and yesterday went without problems. Do you have an idea why it could be?

Greetings from Germany

snoddas10

Apr 25, 2017
Hi
I´m trying to get into bios on my Mag 254.
The powercable is taken out.
I´m holding down the menubutton on the remotecontrol all the time,reconnects the powercable,but nothing happens,just white screen
Any suggestions?

Regards

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Hi
I´m trying to get into bios on my Mag 254.
The powercable is taken out.
I´m holding down the menubutton on the remotecontrol all the time,reconnects the powercable,but nothing happens,just white screen
Any suggestions?

Regards
Try to hold a menu button when you power on box.

Regards,
Harry