• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

snoddas10

Apr 25, 2017
Hi
I´m trying to get into bios on my Mag 254.
The powercable is taken out.
I´m holding down the menubutton on the remotecontrol all the time,reconnects the powercable,but nothing happens,just white screen
Any suggestions?

Regards
Try to hold a menu button when you power on box.

Regards,
Harry
I have tried that.I´m holding down the menubutton all the time and power on the box,still holding the menubutton down,But nothing happens.

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Hold the menu button after infomir logo, is remote functional?

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Try with keeping power button on the box pressed all the time while booting. What could be is that you have wrong image flashed to the box try to update to newest image from automatic software option and then redo the procedure with munu button to get into bios.
Let us know,
Regards,
Harry

snoddas10

Apr 25, 2017
Try with keeping power button on the box pressed all the time while booting. What could be is that you have wrong image flashed to the box try to update to newest image from automatic software option and then redo the procedure with munu button to get into bios.
Let us know,
Regards,
Harry
Hi

I have flashed the image again,no success ,cant get into bios.
When then box is starting up in normal mode,the screen *Loading portal* shows a short while,then nothing happens,just black screen.I checked my Internet,and it´s ok.
I have pretty fast internet connection - 500Mbit/s

snoddas10

Apr 25, 2017
Let us know,
Regards,
Harry
Hi

When then box is starting up in normal mode,the screen *Loading portal* shows a short while,then nothing happens,just black screen.I checked my Internet,and it´s ok.

snoddas10

Apr 25, 2017
Let us know,
Regards,
Harry
Hi

The blue line that shows that the portal is loading dosnt show at all

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Let us know,
Regards,
Harry
Hi

Try to reset to default settings first from settings menu and then redo procedure to enter in bios.

snoddas10

Apr 25, 2017
Hi

Try to reset to default settings first from settings menu and then redo procedure to enter in bios.

Hi

I sorted out the problem.
The hdmi-cable was connected to the amplifier,switched it directly to tv,and then it was no problems.
Many thanks for your help and patient.

Big Regards

Pere

Jan 26, 2018
Same problem in my new Mag 322
I can’t find how to change MPEGTS o HLS in Dashboard
Any help is apreciated

Julie44

Feb 8, 2018
I have mag 254 running an iptv. When watching catch up I sometimes get a pop up saying 'Continue playing?'
you have to press yes or no.
any idea how to stop it coming up?

snoddas10

Apr 25, 2017
I have a Mag354w2.
For a couple of days ago i had to reset the box.
After that,i have to choose subtitles everytime i look at the channel.The subtitles are working fine,no problems-but can i save that setting in some way?If i switch channel now and go back again,then i have to select subtitle again.
Before i reset the box i didnt have this problem.
In system settings on Inner portal i have chosen my language (swedish) as primary choice,but for me - no change.
Anyone who has any idea?

For knowledge - This isn´t for every channel,but some of the discovery channels,national geographics,Viasat explore,BBC Earth,just to mention some of them who dosent work.

And the country: Sweden.

Regards.

an pe

Jun 22, 2017
Hi, i find some channels having trouble with framerate, picture seems choppy. What settings to avoid this??

Julie44

Feb 8, 2018
how do you delete a folder, I am able to delete a file within the folder, however, the option is not there to delete the actual folder once it is empty

Kozi

Feb 28, 2018
Reseller ID
Kozi
Hi!

how can i set default primary audio and subtitles off.
I set it manually when im watching but i have to do it every time when a change channel.

Already I´ve changed it in inner portal but that doesn´t work.

Thanks a lot!

nxlssxn

Feb 27, 2018
Since my monitor doesn't have any audio i tried connecting my speakers but all I got was a "bzz" sound, no real sound. Does anyone know how I can fix this?