• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Bartje

Nov 11, 2016
Reseller ID
bartje
A client is having the problem that picture and sound are not in sync with his mag box.
He watches mainly the Italian channels.
Anyone recognizes the problem?

regards

Korvstopparn

Feb 7, 2018
Yes unfortunatly.

I'm experiencing the same on channels (i think it's when it's AAC audio). Fix is to reselect audio, it goes silent for like 5-10 sec then audio is sync with video. If you change channel you have to do it again.

Haven't tried the latest FW update yet, maybe it will solve it but the few threads I've read nothing was confirmed.

Bartje

Nov 11, 2016
Reseller ID
bartje
Tnx for your answer. latest firmware was installed automaticly when installing.

Bartje

Nov 11, 2016
Reseller ID
bartje
Is there a new update?
2017-12-27 14:31 this is the latest I see on the mag site.

Bartje

Nov 11, 2016
Reseller ID
bartje
Tnx, informed my client and he is going to install the update.

RobBuddy5

Nov 19, 2017
Hi,

Quick question to the firmware update. Any concerns/issues to update it to the last revision? I have just some minor doubts, related to the problems reported, that the device may not boot up anymore if specific conditions are matching related to the device number? correct?

Thanks for sorting out my doubts :blush:

Rob

snutteb

Reseller
Oct 31, 2016
Sweden
Reseller ID
Snutteb
You need to use the right update for 256 or the otherone for 322. Do not flash the wrong firmware

RobBuddy5

Nov 19, 2017
Thanks for the feedback @snutteb

Unfortunately I did not mention it on my previous post.
But I have a MAG254 device, I guess I shall stay on the current revision, correct?

AJP007

Apr 3, 2018
Hi, this is a very interesting topic,
Can someone explain if my already paid and activated Samsung Smart IPTV activation from "sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******" be transfered and used on the MAG?
or DO I have to buy another activation.?
Is there a How to...about this.?
Do just Log In to my Account with "sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******" change the Mac Address and insert my existing line or what..?
and If I want to revert back to use on my SmartTV I just reverse the whole action.?

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
My experince is that Smart iptv app works very well, However it really depends on what tv you have.. Exampel: a tv from 2014-15 will not have the best performance . A newer Android TV like my Philips 2017 works like a charm :)

AJP007

Apr 3, 2018
So I have searched around and I think I have found the correct answer myself.
If I want to use the SmartIPTV App on another device then I have to Register the MAC Addy, make Payment and Activate again.!
So for every Device its €5,49 and the new MAC Addy plus Activation.