• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

snoddas10

Apr 25, 2017
Anyone knows what causes this problem?
Would be nice to have it working again instead of choose sub every time i´m changing channel.

kaveh

Oct 23, 2016
Reseller ID
kwkaveh
I heard that the admin can switch MAG 349 into his server, same as MAG 322

snoddas10

Apr 25, 2017
Hi
The boot time on my Mag254w2 is suddenly wery long.
Shall it be NAND or NAND2 in the boot menu?
I reinstalled firmware,but no luck.The box is working,no problem,just that the boot time is very long.
My internet connection is fiber 500/500,and working well.
Regards

macjedi007

Jun 25, 2018
Hi, I am new to the forum and am hoping that someone can help me out. I had what now seems to be a very expensive subscrition. After not renewing it with the supplier and doing some research it seems that my Mag 254 box is blocked. I have followed numerous videos and tutorials to try and rest the box but nothing seems to work.

I still can not access portals in the set-up. I just see one server option. I only bought the box last year and it cost £150.00 which I now know is a rip off so would like to try and get the box unblocked before looking to buy another one.

I would be very grateful for any help with this situation.
Thanks

iptvxtrasweden

Reseller
Sep 16, 2017
Reseller ID
iptvxtrasweden
When the box is being loaded the main portal screen arrears. After that click on “settings”, press remote button “SETUP/SET”.
Then press on “System settings”.
Click on “Servers”
Press on “Portals”
In the “Portal 1 name” line enter the following ” nothing “.
In the “Portal 1 URL” enter the following address
http://mag.clientportal.link/c
When all the operations listed above done, then press “OK”.
When the settings are being saved click “EXIT” on the remote control and press option “General”.
In the “NTP server” line enter the following address “pool.ntp.org or us.pool.ntp.org“.for north america
Press “OK” to make the changes saved.
When all the steps listed above are done press”EXIT” 3 times on the remote control. You’ll be offered the option to reboot the box. Choose option “OK” to make the changes applied.
Wait until the box is loaded. Main portal screen should appear

Reactions: Nonid

macjedi007

Jun 25, 2018
When the box is being loaded the main portal screen arrears. After that click on “settings”, press remote button “SETUP/SET”.
Then press on “System settings”.
Click on “Servers”
Press on “Portals”
In the “Portal 1 name” line enter the following ” nothing “.
In the “Portal 1 URL” enter the following address
http://mag.clientportal.link/c
When all the operations listed above done, then press “OK”.
When the settings are being saved click “EXIT” on the remote control and press option “General”.
In the “NTP server” line enter the following address “pool.ntp.org or us.pool.ntp.org“.for north america
Press “OK” to make the changes saved.
When all the steps listed above are done press”EXIT” 3 times on the remote control. You’ll be offered the option to reboot the box. Choose option “OK” to make the changes applied.
Wait until the box is loaded. Main portal screen should appear
Hi, many thanks for your swift response. I will give this a try tonight and let you know.

Thanks

macjedi007

Jun 25, 2018
Hi.

I have just tried to follow your guide. When I click on servers the only option I have is General > NTP server. I have attached a couple of images for you to see.

Do you know how I can do a clean install of the original system software?

Attachments

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
Hi.

I have just tried to follow your guide. When I click on servers the only option I have is General > NTP server. I have attached a couple of images for you to see.

Do you know how I can do a clean install of the original system software?
It may help to make a factory reset.

during startup, press the menu button to access the blue screen with the main input settings.

macjedi007

Jun 25, 2018
Hi,

Thanks for this. I have followed the instructions and repated it a few times now. Unfortunatey, I still do not have the portal options in the servers menu.

Is there anything else I can try?

macjedi007

Jun 25, 2018
Many thanks for sending these through. The video says I need a good make USB key which I'll buy tomorrow and give it a try.

Fingers crossed this will work.

Thanks once again for you help with this.

Kind regards

macjedi007

Jun 25, 2018
Thanks uniX,

I used the video you suggested and I now have access to Portals under the server menu.

Nice one.

Reactions: uriX

David Akk

KARTAL-IPTV
Reseller
Jan 3, 2017
Denmark
Reseller ID
Kartal-iptv
Hi there,

I have problem with some MAG recievers. They are running 4-5 hours with out any problem, but after this it is not possible to use. Its shutting of and oN allways because of the it have been kick out of the MAG portal. You can do nothing, until you reloading the portal again. Then evrything is OK.. So my question is, this problem becames when you not changing channels, meen you wathing same chanennel more than 4 Hour. So problem is MAG software or MAG portal kick because NO live/chancning on the account.

NOTE : This problem i have seen on MAG322 and all have the lates software from producent.

ANY ide..?

Last edited:

hylogel

Apr 28, 2017
Reseller ID
Hylogel
Hello

I have mag 254 bos and rapid iptv today , with ethernet cable
If a buy a usb wifi adapter and use wifi , will my subscription work ?
Us there a new mac adress with the usb wifi adapter ?

irp63

Oct 1, 2017
Testing a mag 322, still cant find were i can change time?? All settings as it shuld be for Sweden, i would like time look like 22:00. Date dont care!! Any ide´s ??

Attachments

Buce

Jan 9, 2017
On my MAG 254 I like the feature to switch between the two last channels with one button.

Unfortunately I could not find the feature on my new MAG 322...
Is this still possible and if so, which button need to be pressed?

thanks in advance
Buce

tg555

Feb 2, 2017
Hallo, is anybody could confirm that with MAG256 or 322 recording is possible, if not which device will be the best to record IPTV channels, regards

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
Hallo, is anybody could confirm that with MAG256 or 322 recording is possible, if not which device will be the best to record IPTV channels, regards
I have recorded some channels on my MAG 256, but I have not tried to do it very long. Just a few minutes. Remember, you can not cope while watching TV with 1 line / subscription. You must start recording and exit the channel to the main menu once or stop after a few seconds. Otherwise you must have at least two lines