• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

betek

Mar 7, 2018
I have a small problem, I have mag322 and a Samsung TV. on the smarttv application siptv the colors appear more sharper and less blurred as on the decoder. is there any idea for that?

Gerben van Dam

Sep 12, 2017
Reseller ID
PC Westland Service
Boyette here:

ALL USERS CAN CONTACT BOYETTE TO GET THEIR MAG BOX WORKING

also mag box 349

But please dont buy this box if you dont have it already
because i can make it work but it doesnt mean I like this box

Boyette out!
I contact, but not respons jet...

Somebody know how to fix and get it working ?

kobby

Aug 10, 2018
how do we get in touch with BOYETTE, mag 349 is not working with all service providers. Please help

kobby

Aug 10, 2018
Boyette,

Thank you very much. After a week trying and countless requests to IPTV providers, this is the first time the Mag 349 has loaded a portal. Its working perfectly now. Great picture and audio with significantly reduced bandwidth.

If you have a Mag 349, and can't load a portal, you should contact Boyette.

Mag 349 is A++ compared to earlier STBs.
How can i contact these guy, going crazyn with these mag box. service providers dont have a clue about these box.

kobby

Aug 10, 2018
I Have no idea, some server changes.. The mag 349 is untouched

conny
Hey, how can i contact these guy i have mine for almost two months and is still not used because service providers cant even help.

DonnyMac

Jun 21, 2018
Contact BOYETTE by PM. I was the same, could not get support anyway and he fixed it in minutes. I had to ask for help again tonight and he responded right away. Absolutely first class!!

kobby

Aug 10, 2018
Boyette here:

ALL USERS CAN CONTACT BOYETTE TO GET THEIR MAG BOX WORKING

also mag box 349

But please dont buy this box if you dont have it already
because i can make it work but it doesnt mean I like this box

Boyette out!
I need help with my MAG 349 providers have no clue bro.

PaulJB

Aug 12, 2018
Hi all

I have just moved into a hotel apartment in Abu Dhabi and my IPTV Mag 254 box is not connecting to the wireless network. The hotel has unblocked the IP address of the box but as the WiFi has no password I can find the network and tick it but can’t then save it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If I can’t connect to the network can I connect box by Ethernet to my laptop and connect as wired connection? Or, lastly, can I use a mobile wireless dongle and connect via mobile network. I look forward to any support as miss my TV channels. Paul