• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

spdiano

Sep 25, 2018
I have a MAG322 and i am faced with the following problem: i cannot see any movie or tv show or sports event without lags and delays. i checked my network connection with speedtest.com and there is download 24.81 Mbps, upload 21.15 Mbps and Ping 6ms. When i tried to do a speed test throught Mag 322 the result was 2.7 - 3.1!!! I don't know what cause this problem and i didn't find any solution! Do you have any suggestion??i would like to note that i m using cable through ethernet connection. Thank you in advance!

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
I have a MAG322 and i am faced with the following problem: i cannot see any movie or tv show or sports event without lags and delays. i checked my network connection with speedtest.com and there is download 24.81 Mbps, upload 21.15 Mbps and Ping 6ms. When i tried to do a speed test throught Mag 322 the result was 2.7 - 3.1!!! I don't know what cause this problem and i didn't find any solution! Do you have any suggestion??i would like to note that i m using cable through ethernet connection. Thank you in advance!
Hello. Do you use WiFi or Ethernet? I'm using MAG 256w2 and it's connected with WiFi 5 GHZ. With wifi I get 100 Mbps but with ethernet connection I get up to 50 Mbps. I have 500 Mbps at home.

spdiano

Sep 25, 2018
I m using ethernet.My provider gives me 25Mbps and with speedtest.com i had the measures that i refered earlier. The problem is that the speed test of the device gives me a range between 1.9 -3.2 !!!

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Can you check the portal url in Mag settings, if you have the exact portal url from your Dashboard (http://prntscr.com/l5yfam)

and try to change DNS go to System settings > Network > Wired (Ethernet) > Auto (DHCP), manual DNS
and change to 8.8.8.8 or 1.1.1.1 or 1.0.0.1

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Hi together maybe someone has an idea to fix following issue.

Device: MAG322
Problem: Dont loads the portal, when starting the portal just a black screen with link comes up, by opening the link following site opens: www.agcom.it and there is written that its blocked
Important: Opening the line with VLC works, so for me probably its not a complete isp block

Following we tried:
- Changing Ethernet/WLAN
- change DNS go to System settings > Network > Wired (Ethernet) > Auto (DHCP), manual DNS
and change to 8.8.8.8
- portal urls tried http://....xdns.pro:8080/c/ and without 8080

has anyone else an idea what could be tried or what the problem is? support said, that mag322 is not supported. would be glad if someone has ideas

itsmemari0

Jan 21, 2018
same problem here on my mag 254. support cant help me too. everything was working for ove r6 months and now just a black screen.
i think we need to change the iptv provider. no help here

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
same problem here on my mag 254. support cant help me too. everything was working for ove r6 months and now just a black screen.
i think we need to change the iptv provider. no help here
Hello,

Infomir released new firmware and all boxes need to be updated. Use exactly portal that we give you and change DNS to 8.8.8.8 or 1.1.1.1 or 1.0.0.1

DNS on MAG box change to 8.8.8.8 or 1.1.1.1 or 1.0.0.1 > System settings > Network > Wired (Ethernet) > Auto (DHCP), manual DNS

Regards,

Reactions: Parrot IPTV

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,
please connect to your Reseller and ask him to reset your account then try.
Regards,

Reactions: Parrot IPTV

itsmemari0

Jan 21, 2018
still a black screen
i dont know what to do anymore. everything was working almost one year long. and now nothing works anymore. same problem on 2 different mag devices.
the line is working on my pc but id like to use it on my mag with the portal.