• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
I don't understand, i tried server with logo and the scrowling was speed
I think you have to put logo but the more smaller you can
Our logos were resized to 270x180, now I am resizing all of them too 100x67. I will keep you updated guys :) I will upload logos in about 1~2 hours (they have to be optimized in size first).

EAC

Sep 9, 2016
There seem to be a lot of problems with the MAG254. Mine often needs restarting. There has been no firmware update since January, and Infomir, the manufacturer don't answer questions about the problem, either directly, or in their user forum (questions are deleted).

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv
There seem to be a lot of problems with the MAG254. Mine often needs restarting. There has been no firmware update since January, and Infomir, the manufacturer don't answer questions about the problem, either directly, or in their user forum (questions are deleted).
Yes 20-30% of theyr Boxes has software Problems. I had to many Probems with my clients. i have give all my mag boxes back. Now im using a other box.
is much more stable

TheICF

PremiumIPTV.co.uk
Oct 1, 2016
UK
Reseller ID
TheICF
MAG 250 is working nice but i guess portal is a bit slow due to the large amount of channels. what do you think ?

TVIP 410/412 or anything else the works like the portal works faster ?

does the TVIP 410/412 use regular line (m3u) or mac to configure ?

any other suggested boxes?

TheICF

PremiumIPTV.co.uk
Oct 1, 2016
UK
Reseller ID
TheICF
As for MAG , did you try to configure SMART IPTV Portal and use as a m3u player ?
Its does not work as a portal but is stable as a m3u player

Ronald Garcia

lorocator
Oct 5, 2016
Reseller ID
lorocator
Hi,

I just bought a subscription from rapidiptv and so far so good. However I am not able to find anywhere information about managing of channels, therefore I can't hide or block certain channels that I wish my kids not to see (i.e. adult channels).

Can you please help, is this possible on a MAG254? I was able to do it on Kodi so I assumed this would have that functionality as well.

Thanks!

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Hi,

I just bought a subscription from rapidiptv and so far so good. However I am not able to find anywhere information about managing of channels, therefore I can't hide or block certain channels that I wish my kids not to see (i.e. adult channels).

Can you please help, is this possible on a MAG254? I was able to do it on Kodi so I assumed this would have that functionality as well.

Thanks!
If you have adult channels and wish to block them in the Main portal TV channel list, highlight the channel press the APP button, and press OK. works on mine with the remote with the -house and arrow above the OK button. After you do this they will still show up, but you will have to use the password to open them.

After you setup the parental password, it is better to mark each channel as 'favorite' using the yellow button leaving out the ones you don't want (like adults) and then sort by favorites, now only the channels selected will be listed even if you shutdown and reboot the Mag254. This way you don't have to see them in your list.

http://iptvtalk.org/showthread.php?1132-Adult-channel-blocking-mag-254

Reactions: Ronald Garcia