• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

endless

Dec 29, 2016
I have upgraded my firmware and just tried. Rapid has fixed the problem as the portal loads and video is stable.

Thanks Rapid. Patience prevails

Roel

Feb 14, 2016
Issue fixed? I just rebooted the rapidiptv portal and it is loading again.

Mellissa Adelros

Jan 23, 2017
Reseller ID
LenstaTV
Everything is perfect i have been very angry and really pissed off now its working its time to say thank you rapid!

endless

Dec 29, 2016
The channels I watch are perfect. Some have freezing but that was same as with the older Mag software

Anitablaggit

Feb 8, 2017
It doesn't work for me yet. :weary:

It went off last night and my box didn't upgrade as it is disabled for auto-updates. Still on the 'page loading error' in red screen. Any portal refreshing sadly takes me right back to that page again. :coldsweat:

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier

It went off last night and my box didn't upgrade as it is disabled for auto-updates. Still on the 'page loading error' in red screen. Any portal refreshing sadly takes me right back to that page again. :coldsweat:
You can upgrade it manually by usb.

Reactions: Anitablaggit

Anitablaggit

Feb 8, 2017

'Thank you, is there a sticky on here with the files or a guide for that please?

So sorry for sounding such a newbie, and thank you for helping out a damsel in distress

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier

'Thank you, is there a sticky on here with the files or a guid for that please?

So sorry for sounding such a newbie, and thank you for helping out a damsel in distress
Follow this guide https://rapidiptv.com/threads/how-to-check-and-update-your-mag-device.3459/

Reactions: Anitablaggit

andy1165

Jan 2, 2017
sorry for my ignorance people, but is the service back up and working after the upgrade, or do i need to install older software, getting a bit confused over the issue now ?