• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Sadi

Sep 7, 2017
My mag keep turning movies of in 1,5 minutes or update the channel all the time. What can i do?

edres58

Feb 21, 2019
I bought a 3-month subscription in Jan 2019. It should be current. How do I add my MAC on my dashboard? It's a Mag 256

Svintoman

Trusted & Verified
Reseller
Sep 20, 2018
svinto.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
svintotv@protonmail.com
Yes it should be valid. If you dont have access to your dashboard, ask your reseller to add you MAC.

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
I bought a 3-month subscription in Jan 2019. It should be current. How do I add my MAC on my dashboard? It's a Mag 256
Firstly you should contact the reseller.. he should have activated your box when you paid. The reseller shouldn´t take the money and give you a panel and expect you to do everything else.. you didn´t pay just to receive a panel.

If he doesn´t respond complain to admin by using a ticket.. explain what has happened and let admin help you.

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
NO.. If you pull the power plug.. press the button on the back.. keep holding.. re plug.. keep button pressed.. the light at the front will blink.. when the bli9nk frequenz changes let the button go and the box will boot from nand 1 or nand2.. let the box boot and see if the change has helped..

warning you must change after the first blink change otherwise the box will reboot in stage 3.. you want to try stage 2.. there are 4 boots the 4th will reboot and reset the box so that you must do everything as if the box ciomes from the factory
+

Reactions: Talush and Nonid

Tam8

Dec 23, 2018
I have a MAG 256. Recently, I changed my TV from a Samsung to a Sony Bravia. Then, I saw this on my screen: Your "STB is blocked. Call the provider." Any idea?
I had the same issue, after a quick check on the web it appears Infomir(makers of mag boxes) are now starting to block IPTV services on it. There are fixes apparently, check the web (I'm not tech savy enough to give the details or recommend any). My quick fix was to reset the software on the box and my IPTV came back, although for how long I don't know. I've also stopped the box from auto updating.

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
I had the same issue, after a quick check on the web it appears Infomir(makers of mag boxes) are now starting to block IPTV services on it. There are fixes apparently, check the web (I'm not tech savy enough to give the details or recommend any). My quick fix was to reset the software on the box and my IPTV came back, although for how long I don't know. I've also stopped the box from auto updating.
Hi Tam..
The message that he received was nothing to do with Infomir.. When you receive the message "Your STB is blocked. Call the provider." This only means that his sub has run out or his sub hasn´t started.. (The url link is in the Mag box but it can´t access the server.. once they pay or the reseller activates the Mag box panel this messge will disapear and they can access the service)

Rocky Shah

Apr 21, 2017
Does anybody here have the 2.20.03 imageupdate for mag256?
It will be greatly apreciated as Infomir have blocked a few ip addresses on their new software version 2.20.05

Thank you in advance

Rocky Shah

Apr 21, 2017

Jamietd

Reseller
Jul 3, 2016
Reseller ID
Im having issues with movistar ES customers and portal loading half way

FowlHowl

Feb 28, 2018
Alright, I fixed it :D
For everyone suffering from the "wrong signature" problem, pull the cable, press the menu button, put in the cable, hold it until it enters BIOS, then update from the USB through the recovery/BIOS screen. It'll work then.

tn13

Sep 25, 2018
Can somone plase show me where the file is? i have Mag 254. i tried to use the factory reset but that dosent work for me.