• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

can you please tell us why your clients are on Media Browser section? Are TV channels working? Are VODs working?

Regards,

Giveme Iptv

Reseller
Aug 21, 2017
Reseller ID
chipsite
The box loads straight to that menu and the box doesnt reply to any control from the remote

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

please unplug the power cord from the MAG box, then wait a min then try again. We can make you sure STB MAG Emulator are perfectly up and running.

Regards,

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello Again,

Media Browser section is not our section. Our section is Tv and Video Club (http://prntscr.com/kddygn).

We are not responsible if your clients want to see some VOD with USB or external HDD.

Regards,

Includes08

May 5, 2018
My old test portal runs stable, but there must be something wrong with the emu. I've debugged and tried all the possible things I could try. Even a hard reset. But switching to iptv portal breaks.

Thanks @everyone for make this topic active. I couldn't upload any pictures but they all seem about right. The portal just becomes unresponsive, and loads the media browser. At that point it basically crashes the portal. The mag still works and menu is sometimes still reachable but the portal has no function for most of the clients. 90% that I know and uses a mag has this problem.

Rapid tv Swiss media browser is loaded from your portal no client goes anywhere its regulated from the portal

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
My old test portal runs stable, but there must be something wrong with the emu. I've debugged and tried all the possible things I could try. Even a hard reset. But switching to iptv portal breaks.

Thanks @everyone for make this topic active. I couldn't upload any pictures but they all seem about right. The portal just becomes unresponsive, and loads the media browser. At that point it basically crashes the portal. The mag still works and menu is sometimes still reachable but the portal has no function for most of the clients. 90% that I know and uses a mag has this problem.

Rapid tv Swiss media browser is loaded from your portal no client goes anywhere its regulated from the portal
Hello,

MAG setup guide: https://iptvhelpcenter.com/r/How-to-setup-IPTV-on-a-MAG-device

Please make sure also the MAC address is activated in your Dashboard.

Regards,

Includes08

May 5, 2018
I'm even trying myself there's no way to tell where the portal goes if it's glitches. The portal bugs, it's not the fault of any client. I can guarantee it cause it works with my own test portal which I use to debug.

We know how to activate a Mag using the Mac address. I unlinked and relinked it even. We know how to setup a portal. Everything was working before and +50 mags just crashing out of nowhere on iptv community portal is just weird

Giveme Iptv

Reseller
Aug 21, 2017
Reseller ID
chipsite
Still same situation:

- Freezes loading blue menu bar (sometimes backgroud is blue, othertimes black)
- After loading, goes straight to media browser options, with icons (sometimes colored dots)

Reactions: Includes08

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
In the “NTP server,” line enter the following address “pool.ntp.org or us.pool.ntp.org“ for North America

Hello,

MAG setup guide: https://iptvhelpcenter.com/r/How-to-setup-IPTV-on-a-MAG-device

Please make sure also the MAC address is activated in your Dashboard.

Regards,

Do this must be set up? In the “NTP server,” line enter the following address “pool.ntp.org or us.pool.ntp.org“ for North America
Hello,

please PM us your MAG portal URL. So I'll try in our side.

Regards,

Giveme Iptv

Reseller
Aug 21, 2017
Reseller ID
chipsite
I have tried with the links you have supplied and still get same situation

Includes08

May 5, 2018
Mod can you contact the admin to have a look? There's nothing wrong with dns / links / etc. Restart the emu, and backtrack the logs please

Reactions: Nonid

Talush

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Reseller ID
Milaim
Hello guys, i think this “issue” is not Rapid problem but “Infomir Issue”,,,

Giveme Iptv

Reseller
Aug 21, 2017
Reseller ID
chipsite
My MAG256 just made it pass trought all the issues, and is up and running in perfect condition.
Can any one confirm that its "solved" or was it a fluke that my testing Mag256 worked?