• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
SIPTV e-mail:

Hellow this is a Tizen TV bug, we dont have a fix for it at the moment

if you want we can give you a refund​

coolsecsea

Dec 23, 2017
My Tizen software is 1201. Is There a way that we can downgrade? Is this situation only occurs on KU series?

Kris84

Dec 28, 2017
Hi. i got same problem with my SAMSUNG UE65MU7009T got all the time black screen 1-3sec... my internet is 20 mbit. i check on cabel to. do you think this speed is not enought?

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hi. i got same problem with my SAMSUNG UE65MU7009T got all the time black screen 1-3sec... my internet is 20 mbit. i check on cabel to. do you think this speed is not enought?
20 Mbit is right on the line i would say.. How ever you could try the .hls of your M3U ans see if that helps :)

Kris84

Dec 28, 2017
20 Mbit is right on the line i would say.. How ever you could try the .hls of your M3U ans see if that helps :)
.hls of my M3U? sorry i dont know what is that... can you explain pls :)

Kris84

Dec 28, 2017
The M3U that you have uploaded to your tv using sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* looks something like this ... http://xx.xxxx.xxx.xxx:8080/get.php?username=XXXX&password=XXXXtype=m3u_plus&output=ts

where is says =ts change is to =m3u8 and try uploading it again and see if that works better
in this link when i open is white page. i dont know where is this ts to change... i got my .m3u file and what now? can you tell me step by step how can i do this pls? :)

Kris84

Dec 28, 2017
Hmm ok .. did you get it from a reseller ?
nope. i download this file from random page to check how its work this internet tv. this subject is something new for me becouse this is my first smart tv and im begginer. so there is a chance to change my file somehow?

Kris84

Dec 28, 2017
Im afraid not.. Does files you find on internet are mostly free tv and you cannot compare it to what we offer here ;)
i see...so this is not problem with my tv or internet, only is problem with my m3u file?

sonic82

Dec 7, 2017
Thanks Sense, I will try to change my link output from ts to m3u8 and will see.
However this issue happen during football games, I think it depends also form reseller's server.

Robert Coll

Dec 30, 2017
Hi,

I have an LG 4K HDR 49 inch Smart tv 2017 using an activated Sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* app from the LG app content store.
Sun IPTV international playlist installed. My TV has started to continually lose the playlist and disconnect from my Virgin Media Hub 3.0 router with the Vivid 100 Mbps speed package. My TV will often only reconnect to my router and stay connected after I uninstall the Sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* application. All my other devices connect to my router and do not drop their connection. My TVs has the latest WebOS software version. Grateful for any advice on how to resolve the problem.

Somebody

Jan 2, 2018
Buying a amazon fire tv stick and running siptv on it, does that work?
Switching to another operating system seems to be the only solution

Tabaruka

Reseller
Jan 25, 2017
I just had a problem with Smart IPTV APP. Had to uninstall the APP, remove the TV from the power for 1min and then reinstall the APP and the link on it again. The link only worked on TV not.