• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

QUICK

Jan 24, 2018
Do anyone know if there's a way to block adult contents, using this app. I purchased an IPTV Service that's really good but it has over 500 adult contents and I want to block that from the kids/teenage boys. This app has poor customer service but the app setup is what I need....but I need a parental lock. I'm using this app through my Samsung Smart TV.
I forgot to mention...the app is called "Smart IPTV".

ElMariachi

Reseller
Jan 1, 2018
Sweden
Reseller ID
ElMariachi
Do anyone know if there's a way to block adult contents, using this app. I purchased an IPTV Service that's really good but it has over 500 adult contents and I want to block that from the kids/teenage boys. This app has poor customer service but the app setup is what I need....but I need a parental lock. I'm using this app through my Samsung Smart TV.
I forgot to mention...the app is called "Smart IPTV".
As far as i know, Rapid doesn´t offer over 500 adult contents. I advise you to contact your reseller who is responsible for the provider you have bought your sub from.

frascaffo

Jan 29, 2018
Reseller ID
frascaffo
Hi man, I have the silmilar problems. With few channelk the stream go for few second, but most channel the streant not work. There is "Cannot connect!". Can you help me? Thx

olli

Jan 29, 2018
hello,
i have a problem with my smart iptv app on my samsung tv.
today i had to reset my samsung televison because of some problems.
now when i start my smart iptv app it says:
there is no playlist uploaded for your tv.

when i upload the playlist on my.sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* and reenter the smart iptv app on my samsung it still says no playlist uploaded for your tv.
my mac adress is activated. what can be the problem?

olli

Jan 29, 2018
thanks for your very fast reply.

i already tried to reinstall the app but it didnt help.

how can i refresh the app?

olli

Jan 29, 2018
ok i did that several times but still the same message appears:

your tv mac is activated

there is no playlist uploaded for your tv

this morning before i had to reset my tv everything worked fine for over 1 year now.

any other ideas?

olli

Jan 29, 2018
when i upload my list on sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* i get the message like always:

success! channels: .... groups: ....

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
load up local, then before you sleep tonight load it up remote, might be siptv servers busy at moment

JVT

Jan 31, 2018
I have the same issue!

It'll work through the same app on the fire stick, but doesn't on the tv!

I'm at my wits end, nobody seems to know what the issue is!:weary:

JVT

Jan 31, 2018
I guess it doesn't matter which model of Samsung you have, mines is a month old UE55MU7000

JVT

Jan 31, 2018
I’ve tried that mate, also chnaged internet provider, deleted the app, reset the tv.... ready for losing the plot!

PaTech

Subscriptions, Free Trials, Support
Reseller
Jan 2, 2018
DC
Reseller ID
PaTech
You can try to delete your playlist on the sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* then reload it again.