• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

stephanre

Aug 11, 2016
i bought an iptv channel. a few days ago it was working but not it isn't on my smart tv. but i can watch it from my phone. i'm opening the channel but it says connect failed. i emailed to smart iptv but they didn't answer. what should i do?
Probably your account is blocked, because of using two devices at same time.
Open support-ticket on dashboard to unblock your account.

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Hello,

Ive recently installed the Smart IPTV app on my Samsung Smart TV, i succesfully loaded some playlists and the channels seem to be working, however after every 10 secs the tv screen becomes black and kind of lags occasionally, this happens more frequently on the sports channels. I have tried multiple playlists and the same problem is occuring. My internet speed is pretty fast as well, and on my laptop streaming seems to be pretty undisturbed. Currently using the 7 day trial.

If anyone knows how this issue could be fixed it would be greatly apprciated!

Thanks
I have the same problem sees 2 weeks list has been bought by a resale hit.

Ross7

Mar 8, 2018
Hi All!

So I’ve had iptv since January, it’s worked but when it worked it was lagging, buffering all the time. Then it suddenly went off completely. I still have the channel lists but when I try to watch a channel it says buffering...then connect failed!...then retrying..and so on until it gets to cannot connect!

I’ve contacted the person I bought it from and he confirmed there’s no server issues and reloaded my line.

I’ve changed my internet connection from WiFi to wired using power-lines, the tv connects to the internet. I’ve rebooted the tv, my router and reinstalled the app.

Any advice on how I can get this working?

Jaha

Feb 15, 2016
Tell the guy who sold you the connection to send you the m3u link, and try it with VLC player on PC/Laptop, see if it works, if TV is on internet and a working link uploaded on SipTV website, it should work.

Ross7

Mar 8, 2018
Tell the guy who sold you the connection to send you the m3u link, and try it with VLC player on PC/Laptop, see if it works, if TV is on internet and a working link uploaded on SipTV website, it should work.
I’ve asked the guy for the m3u link and he replied “I don’t send them out”.

Is there another route?

Kuben

Jan 19, 2017
Sweden

Is there another route?
What the hell he means he dont send them out? You bought a subscription from him so that means he has to give you the m3u link.
If you don't have login to dashboard to download the m3u yourself you should probably contact admin or moderator.

Reactions: Ross7

Ross7

Mar 8, 2018

Is there another route?
What the hell he means he dont send them out? You bought a subscription from him so that means he has to give you the m3u link.
If you don't have login to dashboard to download the m3u yourself you should probably contact admin or moderator.
I bought it from a guy on Facebook, wish he was on here because at least I could do something for him being useless!

Sorry for my lack of knowledge but how do you login to the dashboard? Where is the dashboard?

Kuben

Jan 19, 2017
Sweden

Is there another route?
I bought it from a guy on Facebook, wish he was on here because at least I could do something for him being useless!

Sorry for my lack of knowledge but how do you login to the dashboard? Where is the dashboard?
So it wasn´t from a reseller here? If not then maybe he didn't sell to you this service we are selling here.

Ross7

Mar 8, 2018

So it wasn´t from a reseller here? If not then maybe he didn't sell to you this service we are selling here.
No it was it was a guy on Facebook I got it from. The iptv was working but now it says cannot connect when I select a channel.

Kuben

Jan 19, 2017
Sweden

No it was it was a guy on Facebook I got it from. The iptv was working but now it says cannot connect when I select a channel.
I am afraid there is not much to do beside trying to convince him sending you the m3u link. :(

Ross7

Mar 8, 2018
I am afraid there is not much to do beside trying to convince him sending you the m3u link. :(
Can the m3u link override or manipulate his system? What does the m3u link do?

I don’t think he understands what it is or does.

Bes

Mar 8, 2018
HI guys, i have exactly the same problem, my channel list uploads just fine, and it did work up until yesterday. SInce yetserday it says it cant connect.
I tried the channel list on my Mac using Vlc player and it works fine however on my TV it doesnt. Is there something wrong with SMART iptv app or sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******. I removed and reinstalled the app on my smasung tv and it still doesnt work.
Any ideas ?

BaZnGa

Trusted Reseller Since 2017
Reseller
Apr 8, 2017
The Netherlands
www.baznga.nl
Reseller ID
BaZnGa
HI guys, i have exactly the same problem, my channel list uploads just fine, and it did work up until yesterday. SInce yetserday it says it cant connect.
I tried the channel list on my Mac using Vlc player and it works fine however on my TV it doesnt. Is there something wrong with SMART iptv app or sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******. I removed and reinstalled the app on my smasung tv and it still doesnt work.
Any ideas ?
You got only 7 days to try SIPTV after those days, you need pay one time 5,49 € to use it. (https://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/activation/)

Dots

Mar 12, 2018
The M3U that you have uploaded to your tv using sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* looks something like this ... http://tv.sensustv.xdns.pro:8080/get.php?username=XXXX&password=XXXXtype=m3u_plus&output=ts

where is says =ts change is to =m3u8 and try uploading it again and see if that works better
Hi , thanks for suggested fix , it's reduced the freezing issues I've been having continuously by 95% so happy days , now i got a new less annoying problem in that I'm getting "network error" message for a few seconds and then buffers and reconnects , but this is happening only every 20mins or so , thanks

tusktusk

I do what i do
Staff member
Apr 9, 2017
The M3U that you have uploaded to your tv using sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* looks something like this ... http://tv.sensustv.xdns.pro:8080/get.php?username=XXXX&password=XXXXtype=m3u_plus&output=ts

where is says =ts change is to =m3u8 and try uploading it again and see if that works better
Hi , thanks for suggested fix , it's reduced the freezing issues I've been having continuously by 95% so happy days , now i got a new less annoying problem in that I'm getting "network error" message for a few seconds and then buffers and reconnects , but this is happening only every 20mins or so , thanks
i would sugest you try to change to =hls at the end of the link. HLS vs m3u8 is that HLS uses for cashe but takes a bit longer to load chans. m3u8 is faster but with less cashe.

And if you arent using cable to the tv connect it. It always works better then connect via wifi.

Good luck!

Have a good day!

betek

Mar 7, 2018
Hello, since the last update of samsung k TV, watching TV on the siptv application, after switching the channel I always have caching after 10 seconds and the channel turns on, when it switches to another again buffering and after 10 seconds the channel turns on, it can be somehow resolve that there is no waiting? I'll just add that in previous updates, the channel turned on after a second, and now after ten ...