• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Adrjab

Nov 4, 2017
Got same problem. blackout for few seconds and then working for couple minutes.

carletors

Feb 10, 2018
I've got the same issue, although it takes about 4-5 sec for me to start up. It connects just fine with a frozen picture of the channel, and then the buffer % loads up to something between 15-50% after which it takes 4-5 seconds for the picture to unfreeze. I believe it was a bit faster just a couple of days ago.

I've tested my connection and with VLC or Kodi the channel change is almost instant but I prefer watching with the smart iptv app since its just easier to handle.

I haven't got any solution for it though...

betek

Mar 7, 2018
it all started with the update of samsung software, since then there is no problem and the whole problem occurs ...

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Hey guys, maybe someone of you knows this issue or also has an solution.

Its just on my smart tv (samsung / smart iptv), the channels are running good, but every 1-2 minutes the screen gets black after 3-8 seconds the channel works again and then again its getting black

Does anyone know this issue? Know where it comes from or has an solution?

Greetings

Bob74

Apr 2, 2018
Hi,
New here so please be kind..
Smart IPTV has stopped playing VOD on my Samsung TV. The channels all work fine but when I try a VOD I get a connection failed message. All was ok until about 3 days ago.
the playlist provider and sip.eu have confirmed that there have been no changes at there end.
i would be grateful for any assistance.
thanks

Worsley

Apr 3, 2018
Hi

a guy has activated all the channels ect and has confirmed that everything should be loaded onto the tv

but at my end all i am getting is the files for tv series and movies but actual live tv sky ect is not coming up. i have reset reloaded and tryed everything but still no joy

anyone have any suggestions

thanks Worsley

wibnir

Jan 23, 2018
Hello guys,

need your help...

my Samsung UE65MU6272 using siptv (smart-iptv) connected via ethernet cable ... problem is, i have buffering channels every 3-5mins :-( and dont know how to fix it...
second problem is, i cant change channels via groups ... cause app (siptv) freezing ...

i have updated samsung latest firmware, and readd iptv link to samsung .. but problem is not solved

i have checked line via notebook, and everything is working via notebook very well withou buffering (using vlc)

could someone help me how to fix siptv on my TV ?

thanks !!!

i have messeged siptv guy, he dont know how to help me :-/

Reactions: Ahmad Taiy

SmartIPTV Samsung

Apr 6, 2018
Dear,

I have Samsung Smart tv with the smart iptv app.
Channels were working since September 2017, and since ten days no channels are working.

I have the message "failed " and "cannot connect".

I'm having 50mpbs speed connection it was working fine before. I used to connect with cable.

On my mobile, channels are working fine.
I tried to completely restart my tv from 0, but still the problem persist.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Dear,

Channels were working since September 2017, and since ten days no channels are working.

I'm having 50mpbs speed connection it was working fine before. I used to connect with cable.

Thank you
try to reload the list to smart iptv again or try change the pw and than try again othervise contact your reseller

SmartIPTV Samsung

Apr 6, 2018
Dear,

Thank you
try to reload the list to smart iptv again or try change the pw and than try again othervise contact your reseller
I amready reload the list.
Sorry, PW means ?

Alag

Apr 1, 2018
Hi,
I have seen the same issue over the last day or two. It can either be bandwidth on the stream or alternatively your internet. I am guessing the latter for me as my net is under stress on Sunday's so hopefully wont repeat after next week when I am getting another Fibre provider.