• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Lock MAC on J/K series Tizen TVs (since App version 3.0.13)
You can lock your MAC address in application settings by using the Lock MAC button to avoid your playlist being reset by somebody else or if you shared your MAC address with some third party.
If you want to remove the PIN, just use 0000 when locking MAC address again.
Note: This feature will be added to other TV models with next application updates.

and when you putting the line i mark the option with keep online

Phenoo2

Apr 20, 2018
Reseller ID
-
I look at this now 2 days and if the channels delete I'll be back thanks.

Phenoo2

Apr 20, 2018
Reseller ID
-
Hello my playlist was deleted this morning again automatically although that is a mac lock on it.

Phenoo2

Apr 20, 2018
Reseller ID
-
I've already looked on their website for an e-mail or after nem support did not find ..

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Next time look better

Note: If you use a stolen card, your TV will be banned and its IP address reported.

List of manual payment options (up to 24 hours activation time):
BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC
Provided by E-mail or Coinbase info@sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******
Yandex.Деньги
Webmoney
E261730892923, Z244339640115
In case of manual payment, your TV MAC address (please check it inside the app or the app's settings) will need to be provided to info@sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* together with payment confirmation ID. You can also leave your TV MAC address in the Comments section of the payment form. Since manual activation process is not automatic, please be patient to receive confirmation response by e-mail.

Neil Conn

May 1, 2018
Reseller ID
neilconn
Hi,

Am getting this error on both Samsung Smart tv's in the house.

It had been happening intermittently and I could fix it by reloading the playlist here - https://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/mylist/

I also could press 0 to reload or power cycle the tv

Have tried all of the above several times and keep getting the same error - provider says the playlist works fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Playlist works fine if I download the .m3u file

Have tried deleting & readding the playlist - no joy.

Have tried the test playlist - no joy.

Rebooted router, tv, 0 to reload etc.

Using the same WiFi I can open the .m3u file in VLC, so ISP is not blocking it

Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark alvaran

May 1, 2018
Hi! I've just installed SIPTV on my Samsung TV and here's the situation

1. I payed the fee for site
2.i successfully installed some channels (Turkish snd Russian around 50)

The problem is when I try installing English and Chinese channels it doesn't work. I only says connecting then failed then Reconnecting 3 more times and still failed.

I tried a lot of m3us restarted my TV, reinstall app and still nothing works

Thanks in advance!

Feyyaz

May 10, 2018
Hi guys, one of the best features of the iptv line is the option for multiple subtitles on VOD’s. I am using the STB emulator on Samsung smart tv but, when opening a multi-sub VOD and pressing the button for subtitles it only shows the option “subtitles off”. When i use my m3u url of the same line on the smart iptv app i have access to the multiple subtitles. I prefer the STB over the smart iptv app because it’s easier and more clear to use. Please advise to fix this subtitle problem. Thank you very much.

NerdHerd

Oct 1, 2017
Reseller ID
Kees
Did the problem start like an hour ago ?

If you have issues uploading your playlist, restart the browser or clear your browser cache (data)
and reload the playlist upload page. Or try another browser. There have been changes made on the website.

Download the line to your pc and try to upload the file instead of the link

Last edited:
Reactions: Neil Conn

darren ezzatvar

Sep 22, 2016
Neil are you in the UK?

On Sky or BT?

It will be because theres a premier league games on tv, was only wanting to watch the golf myself

Think using a VPN is the only way around it.

Reactions: Neil Conn