• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Alag

Apr 1, 2018
Dear,

I have Samsung Smart tv with the smart iptv app.
Channels were working since September 2017, and since ten days no channels are working.

I have the message "failed " and "cannot connect".

I'm having 50mpbs speed connection it was working fine before. I used to connect with cable.

On my mobile, channels are working fine.
I tried to completely restart my tv from 0, but still the problem persist.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you
try to reload the list to smart iptv again or try change the pw and than try again othervise contact your reseller
I amready reload the list.
Sorry, PW means ?
PW = Password

Erik M

May 15, 2017
Norway
Hello
Have you tried changing buffer size from auto on the menu to medium buffer size?It is under the red button on your Samsung to access main menu on your remote while watching one of your channels?

Reactions: wibnir

Erik M

May 15, 2017
Norway
Hello
I had the same issue but changed the buffer size from auto to medium.
I am not 100% sure but think the default setting was changed in the update?

Erik M

May 15, 2017
Norway
2018-02-27
Playlist upload issues
If you have issues uploading your playlist, restart the browser or clear your browser cache (data)
and reload the playlist upload page. Or try another browser. There have been changes made on the website.

Ahmad Taiy

Sep 16, 2017
Siptv works very badly. I would not recommend using it as the main unit. Also Because the internet on the TV does not work optimally and has a constant break.

Reactions: wibnir

Erik M

May 15, 2017
Norway
Hello
Regarding buffering you can try to change buffering size from Auto or large to medium.
(It is the red button on the Samsung remote)
I also pulled the electric cable from the tv for 30 seconds on my tv, (was suggested on another site)
After this the buffering issues and coneecting issues was a lot better

Erik M

May 15, 2017
Norway
From Siptv
I get "Server (URL) connection timeout", "Check playlist URL" or "No playlist uploaded" messages, when starting the app, while my playlist URL that works on my computer, other devices and apps.

Try example test list http://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/lists/example.m3u (external URL) first, then then check your playlist for errors. Make sure your URL is a direct link, not a redirect and that it is currently online. You can also try downloading your playlist file by putting the playlist URL in the internet browser address field and use it as a static playlist at My list page.

In case of Check playlist URL you can try turning off your TV/device from power for ~1 minute to clear device cache.

Additionally, try reducing your playlist size by removing channels/movies (especially if you have LM series LG TV with limited memory). If your playlist doesn't appear on TV or disappears after restart, try checking Save online box, when uploading the playlist. You can also try resetting Smart HUB or turn your TV off and on to clear the TV cache if you have

Erik M

May 15, 2017
Norway
I get "Server (URL) connection timeout", "Check playlist URL" or "No playlist uploaded" messages, when starting the app, while my playlist URL that works on my computer, other devices and apps.
Try example test list http://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/lists/example.m3u (external URL) first, then then check your playlist for errors. Make sure your URL is a direct link, not a redirect and that it is currently online. You can also try downloading your playlist file by putting the playlist URL in the internet browser address field and use it as a static playlist at My list page.

In case of Check playlist URL you can try turning off your TV/device from power for ~1 minute to clear device cache.

Additionally, try reducing your playlist size by removing channels/movies (especially if you have LM series LG TV with limited memory). If your playlist doesn't appear on TV or disappears after restart, try checking Save online box, when uploading the playlist. You can also try resetting Smart HUB or turn your TV off and on to clear the TV cache if you have

Erik M

May 15, 2017
Norway

Additionally, try reducing your playlist size by removing channels/movies (especially if you have LM series LG TV with limited memory). If your playlist doesn't appear on TV or disappears after restart, try checking Save online box, when uploading the playlist. You can also try resetting Smart HUB or turn your TV off and on to clear the TV cache if you have.

You can also try to change buffering size in the main menu ( Red button) from large or auto to medium.

betek

Mar 7, 2018
Hello
I had the same issue but changed the buffer size from auto to medium.
I am not 100% sure but think the default setting was changed in the update?
I also changed it and it did not do anything, unfortunately ... I do not have any ideas yet.

Phenoo2

Apr 20, 2018
Reseller ID
-
Hi forum user!
I'm a newcomer to smart tv.
Now I have a problem for the first time.
I bought channels from one side and smart tv.
The channels for a year and the app forever.
Now the problem is that my channels are always automatically deleted after each day, what can it be? it did not happen in the first 2 weeks ..
After 2 weeks my channel list deletes every day ...
Thanks for your help and have a nice day o /

Ps: I use a samsung tv 2018 series

wibnir

Jan 23, 2018
thanks guys ...

ill try change bugger ...

and i think Ahmad you have right, cause i have checked iptv source at ntb ... and there is working via vlc ok (and it was via wifi :-D ) ... so ill try change buffer and if doesnt help ill change / buy android box for my tv ...

Ahmad Taiy

Sep 16, 2017
thanks guys ...

ill try change bugger ...

and i think Ahmad you have right, cause i have checked iptv source at ntb ... and there is working via vlc ok (and it was via wifi :-D ) ... so ill try change buffer and if doesnt help ill change / buy android box for my tv ...
please Like my post if you really like it!

Erik M

May 15, 2017
Norway
Betek you might try to reload with sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* and use the keep channels online tab?
Another option is to pull cable on the tv to clear the cache?

betek

Mar 7, 2018
I have marked "Save online" and continue the same, I also pulled out the cable and nothing helped.

siptv_samsung

Apr 12, 2018
Hi,
New here so please be kind..
Smart IPTV has stopped playing VOD on my Samsung TV. The channels all work fine but when I try a VOD I get a connection failed message. All was ok until about 3 days ago.
the playlist provider and sip.eu have confirmed that there have been no changes at there end.
i would be grateful for any assistance.
thanks
Works on my Samsung, but have VOD issue with movie skipping forward randomly.