• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

bluebonic

May 11, 2018
so i run both Smart IPTV and Smart STB on my Samsung TV. Both have had issues with buffering and i am on my fifth provider! All great during the trial period, not so great once you start paying! However, my current provider has suggetsed buying an android box to sort th buffering out? Is this just bull or would it have a beneficial effect?

Kuben

Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Hard to say without more information. What is your ISP, download speed, fiber optic? download speed and so on is good start information to begin with :)

Ardi Plaku

Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
aplaku
im trying to install SIPTV in a NU7100 series Samsung TV and when i search the app does not show up. i tried so with multiple acounts on that TV and still no luck. i am able to view the app on other TVs with same acounts. Any idea if the NU7100 series is supported by the app. if not anu other options that i can sugest to the client

Neil Conn

May 1, 2018
Reseller ID
neilconn
Spoke too soon, same error reoccured the next day.

I deleted and reinstalled the app but unless I manually reload the playlist each time, I get the original error.

Any ideas?

Neil Conn

May 1, 2018
Reseller ID
neilconn
Am in the same boat, using IPTV and would love subtitles on the VOD - any ideas?

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
Hi guys, one of the best features of the iptv line is the option for multiple subtitles on VOD’s. I am using the STB emulator on Samsung smart tv but, when opening a multi-sub VOD and pressing the button for subtitles it only shows the option “subtitles off”. When i use my m3u url of the same line on the smart iptv app i have access to the multiple subtitles. I prefer the STB over the smart iptv app because it’s easier and more clear to use. Please advise to fix this subtitle problem. Thank you very much.
Am in the same boat, using IPTV and would love subtitles on the VOD - any ideas?
the subs do work, you need to message the app developer and have them enable what is missing,

Reactions: Neil Conn

Neil Conn

May 1, 2018
Reseller ID
neilconn
Hi guys, one of the best features of the iptv line is the option for multiple subtitles on VOD’s. I am using the STB emulator on Samsung smart tv but, when opening a multi-sub VOD and pressing the button for subtitles it only shows the option “subtitles off”. When i use my m3u url of the same line on the smart iptv app i have access to the multiple subtitles. I prefer the STB over the smart iptv app because it’s easier and more clear to use. Please advise to fix this subtitle problem. Thank you very much.
the subs do work, you need to message the app developer and have them enable what is missing,
Do you mean the developer of IPTV or the vendor who's supplying my playlist??

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
developer of the iptv App. If you try another app ( IPTV Extreme for example ) you will see the subs are there, but in others you see a few or none if there not supported.

You can also try using external player like vlc for the subs instead of native player from the apps

Reactions: Neil Conn

Neil Conn

May 1, 2018
Reseller ID
neilconn
developer of the iptv App. If you try another app ( IPTV Extreme for example ) you will see the subs are there, but in others you see a few or none if there not supported.

You can also try using external player like vlc for the subs instead of native player from the apps
Great thanks, I'll try VLC and contacting the developer if I can find him

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
sorry, i would like to help you in that way, i have one customer with exactly the same problem since half a year, nothing that i tried helped

also opened a ticket at siptv but they just give standard answers

Lagal

Fast response and free support - paypal,btc&swish
Feb 5, 2017
sweden
Reseller ID
smurferina
Ask ur reseller to change password on THE Line and then uppload THE Line with THE new password again. Sometimes that helps

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Ask ur reseller to change password on THE Line and then uppload THE Line with THE new password again. Sometimes that helps
ok thanks for the idea, i will ask my reseller, so myself :)
no real thanks i will try it, i have no ideas anymore, tried everything, its just that one customer, only static m3u file works but thats bullshit, to upload frequently the file

Reactions: Lagal

Feyyaz

May 10, 2018
Hi guys, i got this replay from the smart STB App service to the subtitles problem.

Hello Feyyaz,
We are working on a solution for it . At the moment Smart-Stb is not supporting subtitles
Kind regards,
Smart-STB support team.

As you can read they are acknowledging the problem and are working for a solution.
And yes, for now we have to try another app or something else.

Thank you all for your dedication and support

Justice12

May 22, 2018
Reseller ID
Justeren
Hi there.

I am having trouble installing Smart Iptv or Sip iptv on my new 2018 Samsung QE65Q7FN smart tv.

Maybe the app for this new tv have not been developted yet? Please let me know.

Sincerely, Martin.

Ivaylo RABOVYANSKI

May 24, 2018
Reseller ID
IPTV Sensation
Hi all,

I'm a new user in the forum.
I have a Samsung courve UE55MU6267, I subscribe to IPTV a month and a half ago. Everything was perfect until 5 days ago. The channels loaded rapidly, no buffering etc. From 5 days ago, erything is very slow, connecting to the servers, loading the channel list, connecting to any channel. I spoke with the IPTV seller, they told me that everything is fine from their side. I done everything that I saw for the last 5 days on internet - restarting the router, resting Samsung TV, plug off the electricity cable for 30 sec, reseting the Smart Hub, went in the router setting, put fix IP for the TV and enabled DMZ for it.... Still connection it's very slow from the TV, but yes connecting, on the 2nd or 3d retray. From my phone at laptop, on the same network there are no problems, I'm connecting very fast.

Any advice please?

Thanks

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
Hi all,

I'm a new user in the forum.
I have a Samsung courve UE55MU6267, I subscribe to IPTV a month and a half ago. Everything was perfect until 5 days ago. The channels loaded rapidly, no buffering etc. From 5 days ago, erything is very slow, connecting to the servers, loading the channel list, connecting to any channel. I spoke with the IPTV seller, they told me that everything is fine from their side. I done everything that I saw for the last 5 days on internet - restarting the router, resting Samsung TV, plug off the electricity cable for 30 sec, reseting the Smart Hub, went in the router setting, put fix IP for the TV and enabled DMZ for it.... Still connection it's very slow from the TV, but yes connecting, on the 2nd or 3d retray. From my phone at laptop, on the same network there are no problems, I'm connecting very fast.

Any advice please?

Thanks
Try to watch your subscription on another device just to see is it going to be a same?

Reinstal siptv if you use that app
Connect tv with cable

Ivaylo RABOVYANSKI

May 24, 2018
Reseller ID
IPTV Sensation
Try to watch your subscription on another device just to see is it going to be a same?

Connect tv with cable
Thanks for your reply.
I can watch on my pc and phone the same subscription perfectly. I reisnstaled the app, but no success.

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech

Connect tv with cable
Thanks for your reply.
I can watch on my pc and phone the same subscription perfectly. I reisnstaled the app, but no success.

restore tv to factory settings if you have time

Ivaylo RABOVYANSKI

May 24, 2018
Reseller ID
IPTV Sensation

Connect tv with cable
Thanks for your reply.

restore tv to factory settings if you have time

I tried already tried with restore to factory setting. Maybe i have to try to clear the memory of the TV...

Reactions: Karl Mayerr