• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Alaa86

Jun 22, 2018
Hi ,

Please try with 4.2.2.1 dns ip adress it should resolve your problem.

Regards

Savke3

Jul 15, 2018
Jop its treu , i have by new model Samsung Q7Fn 2018 and i dont have samrt iptv app , only Smart stb

Zaidinho

Jul 24, 2018
Hello,

I have a Samsung J5500 smart TV, and SMART IPTV was working fine. But since yesterday, it crashes just before loading the channel list.
If anyone have an idea about how to fix this issue or about the cause please help.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Racon

Andrei Zeve

Jan 31, 2016
Hello,

I have a Samsung J5500 smart TV, and SMART IPTV was working fine. But since yesterday, it crashes just before loading the channel list.
If anyone have an idea about how to fix this issue or about the cause please help.

Thanks in advance
Did you try to load an empty list to see if your application starts?

Reactions: Vlad Nicolae

Zaidinho

Jul 24, 2018
Hello,

Thanks in advance
Did you try to load an empty list to see if your application starts?
Not yet, but I will try it.
However, I can abandon the channel loading by clicking on '0' and I can access to the app menu and settings ... So the app is working.

I am suspecting that the problem is related to the app last update, because auto update was activated on my tv, and I have remarked on the smart hub that the date of the last update of smart iptv is the 23 july, the date when the problem started.

tavaresj

Nov 22, 2017
Reseller ID
tavaresj
They were undergoing maintenance this could of caused the issue.

Armand Henny

Jul 26, 2018
Reseller ID
Samsung
Hello,

Thanks in advance
In de instellingen pagina houdt hij ook het vinkje van "Load Primary Channels list" niet vast. Ik denk dat dit ook te maken heeft met de update, intussen 3.0.83. Wie heeft de oplossing?

MaGUK

Jun 11, 2016
UK
Reseller ID
margaspar
Uninstall the app and reinstall. Since the mac is the same, it will be activated so not to worry.
Upload the list again.
This happens sometimes as the TV cannot delete all cache.

MaGUK

Jun 11, 2016
UK
Reseller ID
margaspar
If you have the icon on the recent ones, use the up arrow and it will appear a bin (and a pin). Use the bin, confirm delection and then reinstall it.