• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

jonathan_a

Aug 21, 2018
I have 2 Samsung TVs and an Android box with Kodi installed. I have a good subscription with an IPTV provider and I use this subscription on all TVs, obviously never use them together. Everything was working well and I had no problems at all. The IPTV app I have paid the fee for both of them. This week I decided to ask mu internet provider to have a static ip address cause I need it. The internet provider fixed my ip address and have internet as usual. When I start my IPTV apps on both my Samsung TVs the channel list and everything loads normally but then when I choose a channel it remains connected and failed connection error. On Kodi however everything works fine. If it was blocked from my internet provider I would not have IPTV on my Kodi, so I am guessing that it is something related to Smart IPTV app. Can it be I have a specific port closed? Can maybe someone help me with this issue please?

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

remove the Smart IPTV App and delete all cache from your TVs. Then install again and upload the channel list then try.

Regards,

ifrooo1989

Aug 22, 2018
Hello,

I am new to Smart IPTV and I have an issue here. I have bought and installed the app on my Samsung Smart TV and tested the example playlist. Everything worked fine with that.

Now, I wanted to use the playlist provided by my router. I can simply go to my router settings and I have a DVB-C option. I have used a scan function there and it generated a playlist woth about 100 chanels. I have downloaded this playlist on my phone and VLC plays this properly. I can view all the chanels. I have then uploaded it to Smart IPTV, I see all the chanels there, but if I try to view any chanel, it simply starts loading, it remains at connecting then my TV turns off and then again back on.

What could the ptoblem be here? Can Smart IPTV not handle local addresses with 192.168.* or is the protocol rtsp not supported by the app or TV ? If the protocol is not supported by the TV can I somehow convert it and use http / https instead?

Thanks for your time.

jonathan_a

Aug 21, 2018
Hi,

Thanks for your help. I cannot delete the app as it is one of the pre-installed apps on Samsung TV. I have read that there is no way to remove them. Will check more maybe I can do something to uninstall them.

Thanks and regards,

trevormander

Aug 25, 2018
On smart tv IPTV I use to have server but expired same as xtream editor the problem is when I put iptv on smart tv comes up A BLANK SCREEN AND SAYS (check playlist Nr.1 URL) HOW do I get rid of this back to iptv home screen to find mac code to get another server ANY INFO PLEASE

faia81

Aug 27, 2018
look like SAMSUNG banned this apps on theirs TV's so i have this same problem,i think it's just one solution for us Samsung users buy a box and use them apart of Smart TV apps

Jimmy2Pumps

Aug 28, 2018
Hello,

Ive recently installed the Smart IPTV app on my Samsung Smart TV, i succesfully loaded some playlists and the channels seem to be working, however after every 10 secs the tv screen becomes black and kind of lags occasionally, this happens more frequently on the sports channels. I have tried multiple playlists and the same problem is occuring. My internet speed is pretty fast as well, and on my laptop streaming seems to be pretty undisturbed. Currently using the 7 day trial.

If anyone knows how this issue could be fixed it would be greatly apprciated!

Thanks
Just clear your cookies or cache

Gett

Nov 21, 2016
How is you're TV connected Wifi or Cable? If it's Wi-fi then change it to an ethernet cable you'll get better performance and no drop-outs.

Scottybhoy

Aug 28, 2018
Reseller ID
Scottybhoy
How is you're TV connected Wifi or Cable? If it's Wi-fi then change it to an ethernet cable you'll get better performance and no drop-outs.
Still get drop outs with the Ethernet cable as well

Frank2k

Oct 21, 2016
1) So, the line(s) I have updated over and over again for TNT DK on my Samsung Smart TV according to ESTIPTV channel listing:

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="TNT.dk" tvg-name="TNT HD DK" tvg-logo="http://picon.space/tnthd.png" group-title="Denmark",TNT HD
http://<SUPPLIER>/live/<XXXXXXX>/<XXXXXXXXX> /16595.ts

keep showing some Russian TV channel Icon and the EPG is constantly in Russian (at least looks like Cyrillic lettering).

2) I also seem to have the same issue with some .png's are correct (h**p//picon.space/<CHANNELIDENT>.png) when looking them up directly in the browser, but won't show on the TV.

3) Also Viasat Explorer has never worked even though I have entered the values as per the ESTIPTV site...

What Am I doing wrong here?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated...

Simon777

Dec 17, 2017
Austria
The Smart IPTV app (Samsung TV) just shows just a few languages. For example "Lost in Space S01E01":
IMG_20180904_231021.jpg

I tested it with VLC player. There I have 20 languages:
1536232920133.png

Is this a known issue?
If yes, is there a workaround to show all subtitles with the Smart IPTV app?

How is "SS IPTV" handling with subtitles?

Reactions: bechan

almakos

Sep 7, 2018
Reseller ID
primotv
Hello,
When i try to start a channel shows me only black screen i need to try 3-4 times to play channel then i can watch it, where there may be problem ?