• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
http://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/news/

2018-07-26
Application crash after 3.0.79/83 update
If you have issues after updating to App version 3.0.79/83 on J* series Samsung TVs, try reducing your total playlist file(s) size to under 4 MB or even less. There seems to be a File System issue on these TVs, the fix is coming soon, it's already submitted to Samsung. The fix will be tested and released by Samsung, so there is no specific date of update. It will be announced here.
Update: A temporary fix is now implemented on the server and will start the app in Live mode if your playlist is too big. But the app will still crash if you watch VOD and then go back without exiting the app.

Last edited:

Armand Henny

Jul 26, 2018
Reseller ID
Samsung
http://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/news/

2018-07-26
Application crash after 3.0.79/83 update
If you have issues after updating to App version 3.0.79/83 on J* series Samsung TVs, try reducing your total playlist file(s) size to under 4 MB or even less. There seems to be a File System issue on these TVs, the fix is coming soon, it's already submitted to Samsung. The fix will be tested and released by Samsung, so there is no specific date of update. It will be announced here.
Update: A temporary fix is now implemented on the server and will start the app in Live mode if your playlist is too big. But the app will still crash if you watch VOD and then go back without exiting the app.
Dank voor de informatie. Maar hoe start je de app in de Live mode?

Boyette

Dec 7, 2016
NL
Reseller ID
Qservice
reset the tv completlely also the smarthub (that is an option) you will get the old app back
dont update it anymore for this tv

samsung will remove the app entirely later for samsung anyway

Jul 29, 2018
will i be prompted to update samsung tv ? or will it auto update ? if so how do i turn off auto update ? ive turned off auto updates in apps. mines works i think its a 2017 model

FELLMASTER

Jul 29, 2018
Im a newbie so please bear with me...

I have two tvs an LG and samsung both with the same playlist on iptv
the playlists are on both screens and grouped as normal but fail to connect to any links . They keep retrying but fail to connect.

Tried reloading and the playlist loads but no connections also reinstalled iptv app - same result

The tvs connect to netflix and amazon so i know the router is okay .To double check it wasnt a router problem I also connected one tv to data via phone hotspot to double check and they still did not connect.

Other than the possibility that my suppliers servers are down has anyone any ideas ?

on a slightly different tack should my mac address be locked or unlocked on the iptv settings screen ?

thanks in advance

Jul 29, 2018
will i be prompted to update samsung tv ? or will it auto update ? if so how do i turn off auto update ? ive turned off auto updates in apps. mines works i think its a 2017 model
Hello,

thanks Harry, auto update turned off now, many thanks for your help .

Turn off autoupdate,

Or if you have no option my strong advice is to use Fork Player.

Best Regards,
Harry

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
2018-08-01

Updated app versions 3.091(92/93/94) for Samsung J/K/M/N series TVs
Adjust buffer size now (+/- 1 sec) in app's settings; 1 sec = faster zapping, 10 sec = more buffer
Remove favourites from channel menu (Live mode) by pressing the Red button
Long press "0" or "CH" button to force reload of playlist URL (disable app cache)
Various bugs fixed

Note! The app is only available on some models of 2018 *N* series Samsung TVs at the moment.

this is on the official smart iptv site. Nothing about deleting the app. only that it doesnt work on some at this moment ?

Reactions: Ralf Meyer

Olsi

Aug 4, 2018
Im haveing problems with the smart iptv app. After the new update, the app cant load the channels. I have to power off the TV and the smarthub only by removeing the power supply and only after that i can enter the app and the channels are ok but if i make reload of the channels or if i exits te app and enter again the channels are not loaded. The app shows only the demo channels and the mac adress (main page of the app). Ive uninstalled the app and installed it again and the problem persist. It shows me the main page of the app. Ive to power off the power supply to watch the channels again and if i exit again the channels are not loaded anymore. I'll try today to reboot dhe TV but i think that the problem will continue. Any Idea what should I do?

Netuddki

Jan 2, 2017
You must remove country names from names in rapid m3u list with some text editor or m3u editor to start with. Then go to converter on sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* site and convert that edited list and you will se which channels system understand and which channels will have epg. For channels that system dont understand look in epg table at the same site and put corresponding name and check again.

Regards,
Harry
Or you can just go to iptv-epg.com and edit your m3u file how you like it and get the best EPG available on the net and use their free Samsung TV app which you can install from USB until it's available on the Samsung Store.

n00bmario

Aug 9, 2018
Hi guys,

I did assign 'EPG' for all the VOD through Xtream, but can't seem to find the information when using the SIPTV app on my TV. Did some googleing, but that didnt help me. How do I get the information to display?! Or, isn't that possible with the app on TV?

Cheers!