• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

this problem is from Smart IPTV App server.

Delete the app from your Smart Tv and clean the cache then reinstall again. Hope it will help you.

Regards,

McBeave

Sep 10, 2018
I recently purchased a new 65" UHD 4K and installed the Smart IPTV App. I subscribed to the app and have tried several different playlists from different sites on the internet. I currently have my television on a wi-fi network that gets speeds up to 120 mbps. I have been reading previous threads so before anyone asks
- I have connected to a wired connection with the same issues.
- I have unplugged my television
- I have even deleted and reinstalled the app.
- I have reset network settings
- I have changed the dns server to manual and inputted several different servers

The model number of my Samsung is UN65MU6290 I am currently on the latest software. My television unfortunately does not have the option to delete and remove cache.
I have been trying everything and still cant get rid of the black screen every 10-15 seconds. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Boyal

Sep 14, 2018
Same here can’t seem to figure out how to reset the app so that it can load the channels. I hate smart TV some times.

spygia

Sep 21, 2018
hi, if i reset the samsung smart tv, i can recover the app. Smart IPTV or should I reacquire it? Thank you

Erik M

May 15, 2017
Norway
@spygia If you reset it should not be any issues, the Smart IPTV is linked to your tvs mac adressa.
@Ghost2777 Please try to pull the cable on your tv. (disconnect electricity) If that dont help you probably need to reset your Samsung, then reinstall the app.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Smart IPTV freezes when loading with Samsung TV. Any way to Solve it ?
Hello,
  • which m3u link (with options) do you use MPEGTS or the HLS link?
  • try to use MPEGTS eg to see if it works better.
  • Additionally, try reducing your playlist size by removing channels/movies (Dashboard >> Bouquet List)
  • You could try to change the pw of your m3u link thru your dashboard and upload link again.
  • Delete the app from your Smart Tv and then reinstall again. (Additionally, try to reset your Samsung TV)
  • Or even try to restart your router and wait for 5 min and try again.
  • Change DNS, on your TV, Press the “Menu” button on your remote.
    1. Under “Settings menu” select “Network” (1) then choose “Network Status” (2).
    2. After several seconds you will see 3 buttons. ...
    3. Choose “DNS setting” (4).
    4. Select “Enter manually” (5).
    5. Enter the SmartyDNS DNS addresses (6).
  • Cloudflare DNS: 1.0.0.1 or 1.1.1.1
    Open DNS: 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220
    Google DNS: 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4
    DNS Watch: 82.200.69.80 or 84.200.70.40
  • some routers have safe DNS option that is forcing router DNS even if you put custom dns on other devices so first thing to do specialy for Vodafone is to disable SECURE DNS in Router internet settings.

Regards.

Jinxter1

Sep 17, 2018
I am using the Smart-IPTV app for Samsung on an KS7005 tv.
I have am not getting EPG and channel logos on all channels. I am getting on most, but not all. E.x. VOX, TV3+ HD DK and Channel 9 HD DK.
I have edited the list to select only Scandinavian, UK and USA channels.

Is the a way to make more EPG and logos working?
I think it is no the IPTV supplier who has the problem, because it all works fine on my MAGBOX 322

Jinxter1

Sep 17, 2018
[QUOTE=" I think it is no the IPTV supplier who has the problem, because it all works fine on my MAGBOX 322[/QUOTE]

I am not using IPTV software for MAG, but built inn MAGBOX software

siptvadam1

Sep 27, 2018
hi I'm brand new and not great at tech stuff. I'm trying to sign up for siptv so I enter my mac code which was straight forward but I don't know what to put in the 'M3U or TXT playlist URL' box in order to activate my account. I don't use a laptop I only have ipad if this makes any difference. any help would be appreciated thanks, Adam

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
hi I'm brand new and not great at tech stuff. I'm trying to sign up for siptv so I enter my mac code which was straight forward but I don't know what to put in the 'M3U or TXT playlist URL' box in order to activate my account. I don't use a laptop I only have ipad if this makes any difference. any help would be appreciated thanks, Adam
Hello,

have a look at Tutorial: Smart IPTV
And If you still need help, send me a PM.

Regards.

Fcbarca27

Sep 27, 2018
For Some reasons I cant use the ad/sub button om the Samsung Remote, when I pres I can see the subtitel i want but when i pres the middle button nothing happens!

Thanks for the help

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
But do i need to buy iT again? Because i payd 5.49€ for app at sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* many thanks
Hello,
no, don't worry. You do not need to buy again the app.
REgards,

Reactions: Fcbarca27

xShiki

Aug 18, 2017
I got my new Samsung NU8009 from 2018 and it takes hella long until FHD loads but when it loads, it actually does work all the time. Is this a bug or how can I fix this?

Tried m3u with options and mpegts. My connection is great and it is like 10 secs "Connecting..." or just saying "Live". But when it works, it runs smooth as hell but the 20 secs per channel are ugh.

RossClem21

Oct 3, 2018
I have a Samsung Smart TV and run the IPTV App with a subscription for all the channels.
The last few days the channels have been getting blocked by IPS.
This never used to happen.
The re-seller suggested a VPN but I can't find any VPN for Samsung Smart TV's.
Any help or advice on how to get around this?