• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
M

m2pt8

Dec 4, 2017
they do have a very good and friendly support, are you sure you contact them to their email [email protected] ? they do take some time to reply, but with me they were awesome
I do have enable it on 2 boxes for more than 1 year and I had no problem at all, I love their iptv app, it's definitely the best and for 5€ lifetime it is really cheap for the value.
but probably your problem is what Hectorious mention, you switched for cable to wifi, if that is the case, you might need to buy 2 licenses.

J

Jörg

Aug 29, 2018
Hello, I miss almost all EPG hints on my Samsung tv Smart iptv app.
Is that due to my provider? Would be nice if someone could help me here.
Thank you

Hectorious

Hectorious

Verified & Trusted Super Reseller
Reseller
Business Card
May 5, 2017
Reseller ID
mohamed1962
Hello, I miss almost all EPG hints on my Samsung tv Smart iptv app.
Is that due to my provider? Would be nice if someone could help me here.
Thank you
I found something with google:

Samsung Smart TV not getting EPG data from cable provider
---
Samsung and EPG no longer available.
UNQUOTE

I'll send you more details through PM.

K

Karl May

Mar 4, 2018
@ Hectorious

I also have a Samsung and EPG also does not work: Can you send me more details
per PN

Thanks

M

Murre1986

Feb 8, 2017
Hello friends. I have a friend that run IP-TV on a Samsung smart Tv. For the last week he got some problem when he change from one channel to another. Let say he is on Sky sport 1 and wanna go to Sky sport 2, the problem is that it takes about 2 minutes to go to Sky sport 2. Have deleted and installed the app severeal times and same thing with the link witout success. Hope some of you friends can help him. Thanks so long.

Raul1902

Raul1902

Oct 22, 2018
Hi, I'm totally new on IPTV but I have a problem. Channels working fine but after a while (15-25min) it's buffring for one second and after it's just jittery. If I'm changing channel back and forth it's perfect again until next buffer then it start jittery again. Not a huge problem but could be good to fix this :)

FiyiK

FiyiK

VOD Manager
Premium Member
Reseller
Business Card
Jan 14, 2017
Reseller ID
FiyiK
I think it's more a technical issue (network) and not an issue with Smart IPTV. Let him test it out with a different device and see if he the problem persists.

Anyway, you can also check the buffer settings in the Smart IPTV and tweak it a little bit to see if it makes any difference.

Raul1902

Raul1902

Oct 22, 2018
I still didnt figure out whats cusing my channels buffring and only way to fix it is to just channel back and forth. I have a very decent internet, 70/20. 562 and 720 channels no problem but 1080 channels have a habit to start buffring, losing sound and jittery. Some says that this can be some bug on the app but i dont know. I also lost a lot of EPG like people over here said.

marijo

marijo

Staff member
Business Card
Sep 25, 2015
iptvtogo.net
Reseller ID
IptvToGo
I still didnt figure out whats cusing my channels buffring and only way to fix it is to just channel back and forth. I have a very decent internet, 70/20. 562 and 720 channels no problem but 1080 channels have a habit to start buffring, losing sound and jittery. Some says that this can be some bug on the app but i dont know. I also lost a lot of EPG like people over here said.
Hello,

hard to help you @Raul1902, as you don´t have a subscription with us, contact your provider as he is the only one who could help you out,
but you could request for a subscription here.

Regards.

T

thenez

Jun 18, 2018
Hello

My screen keeps turning black for a couple of seconds and then goes back on systematically. This has happened since day one and i thought it would somehow be straightened out but i never does.

I have a KS8005 75" wired to a Ubiquiti US-8-150W switch and Edgerouter Lite and Cat.6 only, and everything else runs fine in the house. The channels are also working perfectly on my RPi3 model B but unfortunately no EPG in it.

Also, "Live" keeps blinking in the bottom right corner almost all the time. Anybody else have these problems?

C

Citadin

Nov 5, 2018
Hello,

hard to help you @Raul1902, as you don´t have a subscription with us, contact your provider as he is the only one who could help you out,
but you could request for a subscription here.

Regards.
I have a subscription here and exactly the same problem as Raul1902. Some UHD channels works for a few seconds and after it's just glitch and stutter. If change the channel back and forth it works again until next buffer then it start jittery again. My internet speed is 200 Mbps.

Auto Motion Plus is off

Hectorious

Hectorious

Verified & Trusted Super Reseller
Reseller
Business Card
May 5, 2017
Reseller ID
mohamed1962
Hi I am needing some help I have iptv on Samsung smart tv was working great but now keeps saying buffering or connecting but nothing happens I contacted the person who sold me it they said clear cache but a don’t know how to do that on my tv
swtich tv power off, wait a minute and try again.

T

TomB

Nov 11, 2018
In the samsung iptv playlist upload app on my pc, I added many url and m3u's and now do not use them, I want to delete all of them but do not know how.
I click on the X and the url goes away but it is still in that popup list.

T

TomB

Nov 11, 2018
yes, in the app where you type in the URL then send it to your tv.
when you click on the add URL under the "Upload local IPTV playlist File"
there is a popup list that shows all the url's you typed in. that is what I want to delete.

Kuben

Kuben

Trusted
Reseller
Business Card
Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Reseller ID
iptvKUBEN
yes, in the app where you type in the URL then send it to your tv.
when you click on the add URL under the "Upload local IPTV playlist File"
there is a popup list that shows all the url's you typed in. that is what I want to delete.
If you to to siptv.eu/mylist you can choose to delete playlist