• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Raul1902

Oct 22, 2018
Hi, I'm totally new on IPTV but I have a problem. Channels working fine but after a while (15-25min) it's buffring for one second and after it's just jittery. If I'm changing channel back and forth it's perfect again until next buffer then it start jittery again. Not a huge problem but could be good to fix this :)

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
I think it's more a technical issue (network) and not an issue with Smart IPTV. Let him test it out with a different device and see if he the problem persists.

Anyway, you can also check the buffer settings in the Smart IPTV and tweak it a little bit to see if it makes any difference.

Raul1902

Oct 22, 2018
I still didnt figure out whats cusing my channels buffring and only way to fix it is to just channel back and forth. I have a very decent internet, 70/20. 562 and 720 channels no problem but 1080 channels have a habit to start buffring, losing sound and jittery. Some says that this can be some bug on the app but i dont know. I also lost a lot of EPG like people over here said.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
I still didnt figure out whats cusing my channels buffring and only way to fix it is to just channel back and forth. I have a very decent internet, 70/20. 562 and 720 channels no problem but 1080 channels have a habit to start buffring, losing sound and jittery. Some says that this can be some bug on the app but i dont know. I also lost a lot of EPG like people over here said.
Hello,

hard to help you @Raul1902, as you don´t have a subscription with us, contact your provider as he is the only one who could help you out,
but you could request for a subscription here.

Regards.

thenez

Jun 18, 2018
Hello

My screen keeps turning black for a couple of seconds and then goes back on systematically. This has happened since day one and i thought it would somehow be straightened out but i never does.

I have a KS8005 75" wired to a Ubiquiti US-8-150W switch and Edgerouter Lite and Cat.6 only, and everything else runs fine in the house. The channels are also working perfectly on my RPi3 model B but unfortunately no EPG in it.

Also, "Live" keeps blinking in the bottom right corner almost all the time. Anybody else have these problems?

Citadin

Nov 5, 2018
Hello,

hard to help you @Raul1902, as you don´t have a subscription with us, contact your provider as he is the only one who could help you out,
but you could request for a subscription here.

Regards.
I have a subscription here and exactly the same problem as Raul1902. Some UHD channels works for a few seconds and after it's just glitch and stutter. If change the channel back and forth it works again until next buffer then it start jittery again. My internet speed is 200 Mbps.

Auto Motion Plus is off

Reactions: nuseo

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi I am needing some help I have iptv on Samsung smart tv was working great but now keeps saying buffering or connecting but nothing happens I contacted the person who sold me it they said clear cache but a don’t know how to do that on my tv
swtich tv power off, wait a minute and try again.

TomB

Nov 11, 2018
In the samsung iptv playlist upload app on my pc, I added many url and m3u's and now do not use them, I want to delete all of them but do not know how.
I click on the X and the url goes away but it is still in that popup list.

TomB

Nov 11, 2018
yes, in the app where you type in the URL then send it to your tv.
when you click on the add URL under the "Upload local IPTV playlist File"
there is a popup list that shows all the url's you typed in. that is what I want to delete.

Kuben

Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
yes, in the app where you type in the URL then send it to your tv.
when you click on the add URL under the "Upload local IPTV playlist File"
there is a popup list that shows all the url's you typed in. that is what I want to delete.
If you to to sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/mylist you can choose to delete playlist

TomB

Nov 11, 2018
If you are taking about the lower line that you put in your MAC address then hit delete this is not the list that I am trying to delete.
above this is where you type in the URL and this stores all the past url's you typed in, this is the list I want to delete.

TomB

Nov 11, 2018
using chrome but I tried "clear all browsing data" it cleared everything but my passwords which I keep. but its still there, maybe I missed something

Robbo15

Nov 19, 2018
Hi
I subscribe to three IPTV providers but when I put them in I can only see one. How do I add them all and navigate between them on Smart IPTV

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

do you have our service? If not please ask your provider. Here we give supports only our clients.

Regards,

Robbo15

Nov 19, 2018
Have the trial and been impressed so far. Testing it out tonight and wanted to see how I integrated it into other channels