• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

JVT

Jan 31, 2018
Contacting Smart IPTV is my only option now, the guy that supplies my service has tried everything the past 10 days since it went tits up!

Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated!​

Fadi Alnajjar

Jan 31, 2018
Im new subscriber with VIPTV.TOP i pay 20 US dollar for / 1 Month and i need the Channel list on my Smart IPTV Samsung

can any one help me ????

JVT

Jan 31, 2018
Finally got the playlist and working again, had to call Samsung support, they sorted it remotely, a glitch in the install of the app apparently! Thanks for all your help and suggestions.

Nick Cresswell

Feb 12, 2018
Hi, recently I've noticed on the siptv app on my Samsung that every channel I select takes about 10s to start? Only recently started to do it. Have reinstalled the app cleared cache on Tv. Not sure what else to do. Any ideas??

Substance44

Dec 4, 2017
Well you probably need to input a static ip adress, subnet mask and gateway. If you just changed dns server and left all the other fields blank you won't get a connection.

Peteb85

Feb 13, 2018
Hi,
could someone help me please.......for the last 10 days whenever i go on the iptv smart tv app on my samsung tv, live tv works but whenver i go to change the channel i get the following message: "your tv is out of memory try reducing playlist size or use save online when uploading it at my.ip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******, your MAC address is: (then it shows my MAC address) more info at sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* by info@sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******"
only live tv works and no pre loaded show or film loads up (on the VOD). i have changed it to save online but still same error.
any help would be appreciated.

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Hello,

One thing you should do is to deinstall SMART IPTV app then turnoff tv for 5 minutes, install aplication again and see what you got.

Let us know,

Regards,
Harry

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
thanks for the reply Harry, is this something you have come across before?
Sincerely no but when SMART IPTV app is making problems best way to understand if its app is to deinstall it turn off tv from electricity for 5-10 minutes and then reinstall. Resolves different isues maybe this is also a case.

Regards,
Harry

zepequeno

Feb 18, 2018
try turning of the artificial Motion settings on your TV in most cases you should notice better playback

Press the MENU button on your remote to display the menu. Press the ENTER button to select “Picture” and turn off auto motion plus. This has worked wonders for those having slight glitch or stutter during motion scenes.

or try go back to the TV viewing and then into Menu -> Smart Features and now 'Clear viewing history' is enabled. I guess some can't clear it while it's loaded for some reason.

otherwise i dont know

Dutch IPTV reseller

~~~ Let me show u the world ~~~
www.rusax.nl
Just sign up here to thank this tip!! The auto motion made a huuuge difference on my tv, no more buffering, no more connection, it change channels really fast now!!

I also changed the dns to 8.8.8.8

I was thinking to buy a box, but now only for the timeshifting, it is not urgent anymore, thank you very much!!

spamb

Jan 12, 2017
Reseller ID
spamb
why subtitles not work on smart iptv app on Samsung tv but works on LG on multi subs channel???

volkanygt

Mar 3, 2018
i bought an iptv channel. a few days ago it was working but not it isn't on my smart tv. but i can watch it from my phone. i'm opening the channel but it says connect failed. i emailed to smart iptv but they didn't answer. what should i do?

Anonymous_1986

WATCH IPTV ON ANY DEVICE,ANYWHERE!
Reseller
Sep 8, 2017
anonymousiptv.one
Reseller ID
Anonymous_IPTV
  1. Have you pay the Smart iptv app? ( for 7 days are free after you must to buy )
  2. Sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* have you make any changes? Put agian on this site your MAC adress also the ULR and restart the app
  3. If there no help you then deltet the app and install again and follow the same way how Step 2:)

Check if works

volkanygt

Mar 3, 2018
  1. Have you pay the Smart iptv app? ( for 7 days are free after you must to buy )
  2. Sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* have you make any changes? Put agian on this site your MAC adress also the ULR and restart the app
  3. If there no help you then deltet the app and install again and follow the same way how Step 2:)

Check if works
yes i paid 5.49 euros and it activated
no i did'nt make any changes. I put it again my mac adress to the app and upload the m3u but it doesn't open.
i delete it yesterday and download. nothing change.