• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

rog8811

Aug 29, 2017
Hi, I have 2 subs for smart IPTV on 2 Samsung TV's, both worked fine until last week when one tv will not fully load the app, it gets as far as showing what the colour buttons do along the bottom of the screen then freezes, the little square blocks stop rotating, it freezes to such an extent that I find it quicker to unplug the TV rather than let it mix and match the sound from terestrial TV and the frozen menu of smart IPTV.....
Any ideas to help me out please?

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
Hi, I have 2 subs for smart IPTV on 2 Samsung TV's, both worked fine until last week when one tv will not fully load the app, it gets as far as showing what the colour buttons do along the bottom of the screen then freezes, the little square blocks stop rotating, it freezes to such an extent that I find it quicker to unplug the TV rather than let it mix and match the sound from terestrial TV and the frozen menu of smart IPTV.....
Any ideas to help me out please?
Uninstall app and Install again ?

rog8811

Aug 29, 2017
If I do that will I lose my listings as they were set up remotely using my M|C address ?

rog8811

Aug 29, 2017
Hmmm, don't have a copy of the link, reseller not been seen here since September, have left him a PM no response.

rog8811

Aug 29, 2017
App deleted and reloaded with loss of listings of course, my resller got it upandrunning again.
So problem sorted but no idea why it happened or if it will happen again.

wwe

Reseller
May 21, 2016
Reseller ID
William Elders
I have samsung smart tv using Smart Iptv app the problem is narrator keeps coming on when on bbc 1 itv channel 4 etc how do I stop this

thanks​

wwe

Reseller
May 21, 2016
Reseller ID
William Elders
Tried the red button it did not work it just says audio 1 I pressed it came out of the channel and it was still there. Any other ideas please

Vinicius

Jan 16, 2018
Reseller ID
Vstenzel
I installed Smart iptv v2057 on my TV un46es6100. But the subtitle even when I active the option (subtitles 1 / subs off) never shown up. But using Kodi on my notebook or mobile it works normally.
Somebody has any idea how to solve it? Unfortunately Smart IPTV v2057 is the unique player available on my TV.

Matias Jensen

Jan 16, 2018
Hello.

Hello, I have a SAMSUNG UE55KS7005UXXE 55" LED TV and experience lag every 20 seconds or so. I dont skip content, it just freezes and continues a few seconds later from where it left off.

I have connected TV with cable.

Any suggestions I can do from the limited options i have?

Regards

Jaha

Feb 15, 2016
Uninstall IPTV app, reinstall, pull TV cable out of power 2-3 min, then power it on. Upload list, try it again, if sam your ISP is either throttling you, or check your modem/router.

Matias Jensen

Jan 16, 2018
I have tried most of the stuff, except unplugging tv for few mins.

But issue is, that I can find a free m3u link that actually works fine. But not the channels that i actually want...

Substance44

Dec 4, 2017
Well, the "free that actually works fine" part is probably your issue. Searching for a free m3u link that works well it's gonna be an almost impossible task. If you want stabiltity you should consider paying for a subscription.

Last edited:

Substance44

Dec 4, 2017
If it's an Android TV yes, you can use Launch on Boot app to do that. LG Tv i don't think so but not sure.

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Yes you can do this by following steps :

Create a Ticker Application and in the config file of the widget add this code
<ticker itemtype="boolean">y</ticker>

y - for auto ticker launch and n - for not launching.

Than goto to Menu->smartHub->AppSettings->AutoTicker and turn auto ticker ON.

but i think onyl works in usa and korea region

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/...l/smart_hub/launching_smart_hub_automatically

QUICK

Jan 24, 2018
Do anyone know if there's a way to block adult contents, using this app. I purchased an IPTV Service that's really good but it has over 500 adult contents and I want to block that from the kids/teenage boys. This app has poor customer service but the app setup is what I need....but I need a parental lock. I'm using this app through my Samsung Smart TV.