• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Krasse

Jan 16, 2017
Thank you very much for the answers. I heard others that have the same problem but after a time with restarts it worked then.

Bvdpas

Oct 8, 2016
Netherlands
Hi,

I'm using Smart IPTV on my Samsung TV, I've been using the audio track feature lately and it works amazing with RapidIPTV!
The problem is, when i want to select a subtitle track on SIPTV it wont work.
The track is detected by SIPTV, but it wont display. On VLC it does work and display very good.
One of the channels where i tested it on was Nat Geo Wild HD NL.
Does anybody know how to fix this?

JADK

Jan 5, 2017
Hi,

I'm using Smart IPTV on my Samsung TV, I've been using the audio track feature lately and it works amazing with RapidIPTV!
The track is detected by SIPTV, but it wont display. On VLC it does work and display very good.
Some Samsung Smart TV only support some versions of DVBS bitmap subtitles, when using the built-in tuner. Maybe Nat Geo Wild HD NL stream uses just that type of DVBS subtitle.

Bvdpas

Oct 8, 2016
Netherlands
Hi,

Some Samsung Smart TV only support some versions of DVBS bitmap subtitles, when using the built-in tuner. Maybe Nat Geo Wild HD NL stream uses just that type of DVBS subtitle.

Do you know how they get these subtitle tracks? Maybe i can convert it to work.

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
You could try use TVheadend that convert subtitles so they work in Kodi.
That maybe works for SIPTV too.
TVheadend can export m3u files you can use.

rayon011

Dec 29, 2016
Belgium
Reseller ID
rayon011
hi I have Samsung smart tv with a iptv provider already loaded but I want to load another one with out knocking off the first one can this be done and if so how

thanks
Hello, u can upload another iptv provider , i do it for my customers, i've 3 pannels :)
when u download the first iptv provider add with plus button (green) the second link... and all the channels will be uploaded .

Attachments

RD71

Feb 5, 2017
friend got the same problem on his samsung tv and smart iptv , just vod chans, iptv works fine

Ben Zenga

Apr 30, 2017
I have the same problem. Unfortunatelly on all VOD. Any idea how to fix this? Edit: Samsung KS8080

losmighty

Nov 1, 2015
Am i the only one who got problem with siptv ( samsung smart tv) since yesterday ...
Its laggy , its slow , its load the channels reall really slow , it responds really late when i switch or try to go back to groups can someone help or is it problem by siptv ?

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Am i the only one who got problem with siptv ( samsung smart tv) since yesterday ...
Its laggy , its slow , its load the channels reall really slow , it responds really late when i switch or try to go back to groups can someone help or is it problem by siptv ?
Hi,

Try to delete the cache from youre Tvs memory, the tv has not as much memory like a box.

also change the buffer time to 0. so you dont use the memory

Dutch IPTV reseller

~~~ Let me show u the world ~~~
www.rusax.nl