• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

umair508

Jan 28, 2017
Hello,

Ive recently installed the Smart IPTV app on my Samsung Smart TV, i succesfully loaded some playlists and the channels seem to be working, however after every 10 secs the tv screen becomes black and kind of lags occasionally, this happens more frequently on the sports channels. I have tried multiple playlists and the same problem is occuring. My internet speed is pretty fast as well, and on my laptop streaming seems to be pretty undisturbed. Currently using the 7 day trial.

If anyone knows how this issue could be fixed it would be greatly apprciated!

Thanks
Well first question... Do you use wireless or cable to connect you TV? :)

Right now im using the Wireless, however the same issue is occuring when connected direclty with cable

Quimic

Reseller
Dec 7, 2016
Switzerland
Reseller ID
Quimic
Hello,

Ive recently installed the Smart IPTV app on my Samsung Smart TV, i succesfully loaded some playlists and the channels seem to be working, however after every 10 secs the tv screen becomes black and kind of lags occasionally, this happens more frequently on the sports channels. I have tried multiple playlists and the same problem is occuring. My internet speed is pretty fast as well, and on my laptop streaming seems to be pretty undisturbed. Currently using the 7 day trial.

If anyone knows how this issue could be fixed it would be greatly apprciated!

Thanks
Well first question... Do you use wireless or cable to connect you TV? :)

Right now im using the Wireless, however the same issue is occuring when connected direclty with cable
But try with cable and check internet speed... :)

umair508

Jan 28, 2017

Quimic

Reseller
Dec 7, 2016
Switzerland
Reseller ID
Quimic
But try with cable and check internet speed... :)

with wirless it is;

DOWNLOAD
166.18 Mbps
UPLOAD
11.94 Mbps

surley that should be enough to not cause this issue though?
yes of course it should... I also have a good internet speed but the when i use wireless with my samsung tv, I have buffering and freezes... The tv wireless is not stable enough in my opinion... Just sharing my experience... :)

umair508

Jan 28, 2017
same issue is happening with the ethanet cable connected, the stream plays 15-20 secs it shows a black screen for 1-3 secs, then stream resumes. This happens again and again.

Quimic

Reseller
Dec 7, 2016
Switzerland
Reseller ID
Quimic
I think it is really from the connection to your tv... I just talked with a user that 10mbits speed on the tv and 160 mbits on the pc... He changed from cat 5 to cat 6 and the speed is now between 20 and 80 mbits...

umair508

Jan 28, 2017
I think it is really from the connection to your tv... I just talked with a user that 10mbits speed on the tv and 160 mbits on the pc... He changed from cat 5 to cat 6 and the speed is now between 20 and 80 mbits...
Did this user have the same issue as me?

With wifi being connected i am already hitting 20-30 mbits on the TV alone, its really strange.

Quimic

Reseller
Dec 7, 2016
Switzerland
Reseller ID
Quimic
Did this user have the same issue as me?

With wifi being connected i am already hitting 20-30 mbits on the TV alone, its really strange.
Yes, it seems like it... :) But as i said the wireless is not stable enough... Test speed on the tv but with cable connection... This is my opinion, i would test that if it was me...

At least try... ;)

Mite1200

Quality reseller since 2017
Jan 22, 2017
Austria
Reseller ID
MITE-IPTV
Lol, can absolutely not confirm. I use Smart IPTV on my wireless Samsung Smart TV with an internet speed of about 20-25 Mbit/s and no freezes or whatever. I tried also with LAN, but no difference so I'll stick to wireless LAN since it works perfectly without a cable for me. So I never understand these rumours about ethernet is a must-have etc. Everything is situational and I personally don't think an LAN cable will change any freezes. There must arrive a really really low download speed if it's really the wireless (too far away etc.).

Quimic

Reseller
Dec 7, 2016
Switzerland
Reseller ID
Quimic
Lol, can absolutely not confirm. I use Smart IPTV on my wireless Samsung Smart TV with an internet speed of about 20-25 Mbit/s and no freezes or whatever. I tried also with LAN, but no difference so I'll stick to wireless LAN since it works perfectly without a cable for me. So I never understand these rumours about ethernet is a must-have etc. Everything is situational and I personally don't think an LAN cable will change any freezes. There must arrive a really really low download speed if it's really the wireless (too far away etc.).
No rumours, only the truth... If it works on wireless perfect :) But if you have problems, most of the times the issue gets solved by using ethernet... Some TVs have problems with the receptors... Like mine :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jct

Krasse

Jan 16, 2017
hi,

I've problem with my app on samsung. Everytime I start the app I gott connection timeout error (se the picture). What could it be?
All other application (Netflix and more) works.

Attachments

David Akk

KARTAL-IPTV
Reseller
Jan 3, 2017
Denmark
Reseller ID
Kartal-iptv
hi,

I've problem with my app on samsung. Everytime I start the app I gott connection timeout error (se the picture). What could it be?
All other application (Netflix and more) works.
Probely channels m3u file is to big. Break this file to max. 1000 channels. Make groupe them selv as m3u file load them this way.

YuSuF79

Sep 5, 2016
Germany
Reseller ID
Dortmund
I get this aswell sometimes. Do you also get with your samsung tv wifi problems? Connection failed to WIFI Router ?

Krasse

Jan 16, 2017
We tried to just put one channel in the m3u list but ut didnt work.
We tried to connect the tv to the internet without router and it worked. I think its something about the router/internet.

Vedje

Dec 26, 2016
Same problem here, on Samsung KS7000

Everything works fine, VOD movies 2, but then after a while it just goes a few seconds forward, some times you don't even notice it, but it skips forward.

PingThing

Jan 22, 2017
I've been scratching my head over this for about a week now, I had convinced myself that it was a TV problem and was considering a mag box with more wires more hassle and more remotes, however I am seeing it more and more and in the forums recently and I'm wondering if it is actually some other issue.....Service streams perfect even over wi-fi to android. So is it the TV, the Vods, the servers or the apps......Might be an idea to get a trial on another service to see if it's Vods also skip

YuSuF79

Sep 5, 2016
Germany
Reseller ID
Dortmund
I think it`s a Samsung TV problem, with the WIFI.. I have the same TV, one in the kitchen and one in the kids room. Kids room I have no wifi problems but the one in the kitchen I always get errors from the netwerk. Its so frustrating.

David Akk

KARTAL-IPTV
Reseller
Jan 3, 2017
Denmark
Reseller ID
Kartal-iptv
Use global DNS on your router 8.8.8.8 this will åben the TV channels door on the Router.