• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier

wwe

Reseller
May 21, 2016
Reseller ID
William Elders
Press on Red button to see what happens
Red buton is audio the other colours do not give folders
Check smart iptv settings, I think there is something wrong with your tv or the application
I don't think it's the Tv it's brand new I'm running smart dns as I have USA apps loaded I got folders before but now they won't load what should the settings be for smart iptv please

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Red buton is audio the other colours do not give folders
Check smart iptv settings, I think there is something wrong with your tv or the application
I don't think it's the Tv it's brand new I'm running smart dns as I have USA apps loaded I got folders before but now they won't load what should the settings be for smart iptv please
Reset your playlist from your mac adress and upload it again. Try to hard reset settings of smart iptv.

wwe

Reseller
May 21, 2016
Reseller ID
William Elders
Reset your playlist from your mac adress and upload it again. Try to hard reset settings of smart iptv.

Sorry hiw how do I hard reset smart iptv I can do the other hit

TheICF

PremiumIPTV.co.uk
Oct 1, 2016
UK
Reseller ID
TheICF
i had this last week at a client.

please fo to siptv site and reset playlist , then open app to confirm it has been cleared.
than set playlist again from their website.

if you see the root of the playlist just click on it and you should be inside all groups.

Reactions: wwe

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier

Sorry hiw how do I hard reset smart iptv I can do the other hit
Go to Settings of smart tv settings, Smart iptv, clear data, then launch the app and configure it again

wwe

Reseller
May 21, 2016
Reseller ID
William Elders
i had this last week at a client.

please fo to siptv site and reset playlist , then open app to confirm it has been cleared.
than set playlist again from their website.

if you see the root of the playlist just click on it and you should be inside all groups.
weldone mate and thank you it's finally working straight away makes Tv viewing so much easier

thank you for sticking with me

wwe

Reseller
May 21, 2016
Reseller ID
William Elders
hi I have Samsung smart tv with a iptv provider already loaded but I want to load another one with out knocking off the first one can this be done and if so how

thanks

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
hi I have Samsung smart tv with a iptv provider already loaded but I want to load another one with out knocking off the first one can this be done and if so how

thanks
You can upload one list only i think.

Yasser90

Oct 31, 2016
How can i create a develop account on Samsung 7series?!

Thanks

Last edited:

Jamietd

Reseller
Jul 3, 2016
Reseller ID
The best app really for samsung smart is smartiptv

if you would like trial please message me
thanks
Jamie

Brakstrom

Jun 20, 2016
Im using the Siptv app on my Samsung tv, but this weekend i have to unistall the app 4 times to get the channels to work. I had this problem a couple of weeks ago. It seems that the problem is with the app itself ( works like a charm othewise) But is there someone else that is experince the same problem?

The problem is that it cant load the playlist, no need to reset because it wont work, you must unistall the app itself, then load the list again. And list all your favorites all over again (4 times this weekend) it starts to be annoying....

Someone else that have this problem or have a solution?

Jansson

Jun 23, 2016
Reseller ID
jansson
I also have siptv on a samsung, but dont have this problem... Do you press "keep online" when u upload your playlist?

Jansson

Jun 23, 2016
Reseller ID
jansson
this is from the siptv website

2016-10-20
Firmware 1140/42 for K/KU/KS series Samsung TVs
If you haven't done it already, please DO NOT UPDATE! to this firmware version, since it will break the app.
Samsung introduced problems with this update again. Other apps (like Youtube) are affected too.
UPDATE: Samsung has identified the cause of the issue and will try to fix it in future firmware updates.