• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
T

The Internet TV Guy

does anyone have problems with 'looping' on SIPTV? Sometimes, and it can happen to any channel, the same loop of images keep repeating itself. I would have to switch TV on and off for it to stop. Happens randomly and on any channel... my internet is 100 mb/s +

Brakstrom

Jun 20, 2016
does anyone have problems with 'looping' on SIPTV? Sometimes, and it can happen to any channel, the same loop of images keep repeating itself. I would have to switch TV on and off for it to stop. Happens randomly and on any channel... my internet is 100 mb/s +
Yepp, it happends sometimes for me also. but for me i dont have to switch on / off tv, just change channel for a couple of seconds and then return.

BTW my initial problem still continuous, works fine for a couple of days then it wont just load the playlist, only 1 Channel / Group appears (######## ex-Yu ########) nothing else... Going slightly mad... Using Samsung F-Series if anyone have the same prob.

supreme

Jun 29, 2016
Amersfoort
Reseller ID
supreme
hello everybody here
I have this problem
with my clients say siptv set down then comes channels and blessing really bad channels I not quite sure why remains conectien I say okay you set ssiptv
and then goes right channels fine, there is no problem anymore.
he rapid IPTV is the best ever thanks rapidshare:blush:

T

The Internet TV Guy

Yepp, it happends sometimes for me also. but for me i dont have to switch on / off tv, just change channel for a couple of seconds and then return.

BTW my initial problem still continuous, works fine for a couple of days then it wont just load the playlist, only 1 Channel / Group appears (######## ex-Yu ########) nothing else... Going slightly mad... Using Samsung F-Series if anyone have the same prob.

Hi there,

when you go to settings,un-tick the top left option. This way the channel you last view will show again when you restart the app.

Hope this works

Dedalus05

Nov 13, 2016
Just signed up the other day, and have most everything working nicely. One issue though is my K5500 5 Series Samsung Smart TV skips randomly when playing VOD channels.

It will play a VOD channel for a minute or two, and then skip ahead by between 2 minutes and (so far) up to 30 minutes.

It's a pity because the VOD movies are a cracking feature to have. Any ideas what might be causing this?

D

EDIT - I should note - I am using Smart IPTV from the Samsung App store to watch the streams.

Last edited:

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Just signed up the other day, and have most everything working nicely. One issue though is my K5500 5 Series Samsung Smart TV skips randomly when playing VOD channels.

It will play a VOD channel for a minute or two, and then skip ahead by between 2 minutes and (so far) up to 30 minutes.

It's a pity because the VOD movies are a cracking feature to have. Any ideas what might be causing this?

D

EDIT - I should note - I am using Smart IPTV from the Samsung App store to watch the streams.
Check if there is repeat mode activated. And check settings of smart iptv and try to modify it to test, and check your connection

Dedalus05

Nov 13, 2016
Hey,

thanks for your reply. I tried playing with the various settings on Smart IPTV, and on the TV settings - but to no avail. No sure what you mean by 'repeat mode' - I've seen nothing like it in the settings.

D

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Hey,

thanks for your reply. I tried playing with the various settings on Smart IPTV, and on the TV settings - but to no avail. No sure what you mean by 'repeat mode' - I've seen nothing like it in the settings.

D
Try to restart your router

Confidence

Nov 21, 2016
I am using rapid IPTV on my Samsund SIPTV App...mostly it works perfectly.
Is there a way to do recording to USB stick with it? anyone tried that?

regards

Nokiaflasher

Dec 29, 2016
Hi
I have the same issue with My Samsung Curved 55 K Series
AM using the Smart IPTV App
normal IPTV channels are working fine
VOD channels not OK, Movie starts and then skips randomly further.
Have tried to reset/reboot everything, problem remains the same
provider is Telenet with fast wired connection (as mentionned before, no issues on normal channels)

Any hint on how to solve this ?? it seems that many people have this issue with VOD Channels
Thanks

Paul 66

Jan 3, 2017
Hello all,
I have recently added the Samsung IPTV App to my smart TV with a subscription.

I did some research here, and unless I missed it, does anyone know how to lock channels or group of channels on the IPTV APP?

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Franqie

Here to help you become official Reseller!
Reseller
Dec 29, 2016
Reseller ID
Franqie
Hello all,

I did some research here, and unless I missed it, does anyone know how to lock channels or group of channels on the IPTV APP?

Please let me know.

Thank you.
Working on a solution just for this and to group and organize.. Are you interested? more info and exaples: https://xtream-editor.ch/en/

Franqie

Reseller
Dec 29, 2016
Reseller ID
Franqie
Hello all,

Please let me know.

Thank you.
Working on a solution just for this and to group and organize.. Are you interested? more info and exaples: https://xtream-editor.ch/en/
I am reseller for that platform as well and can help you to get it working ;)

Paul 66

Jan 3, 2017
I already have it group by country, VOD, etc. Just need to have a specific group parental lock.

Thank you

Franqie

Reseller
Dec 29, 2016
Reseller ID
Franqie
I thougt, you can do that with that solution as well... not sure about local (on your equipment) possibilities, know some equipment is able to do that locally (in the machine itself)

umair508

Jan 28, 2017
Hello,

Ive recently installed the Smart IPTV app on my Samsung Smart TV, i succesfully loaded some playlists and the channels seem to be working, however after every 10 secs the tv screen becomes black and kind of lags occasionally, this happens more frequently on the sports channels. I have tried multiple playlists and the same problem is occuring. My internet speed is pretty fast as well, and on my laptop streaming seems to be pretty undisturbed. Currently using the 7 day trial.

If anyone knows how this issue could be fixed it would be greatly apprciated!

Thanks

Quimic

Reseller
Dec 7, 2016
Switzerland
Reseller ID
Quimic
Hello,

Ive recently installed the Smart IPTV app on my Samsung Smart TV, i succesfully loaded some playlists and the channels seem to be working, however after every 10 secs the tv screen becomes black and kind of lags occasionally, this happens more frequently on the sports channels. I have tried multiple playlists and the same problem is occuring. My internet speed is pretty fast as well, and on my laptop streaming seems to be pretty undisturbed. Currently using the 7 day trial.

If anyone knows how this issue could be fixed it would be greatly apprciated!

Thanks
Well first question... Do you use wireless or cable to connect you TV? :)